Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    go to the police and ask for discount

i did that and it worked

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    I am following rules, and i know i am guilty, and I do not remember what happen that day at all. So i have to accept it, but my point is 305$ is too much for a fine.
    yeah it is abit too much, so try not to do it again next time. you'll be suprised at most penalty rates here on oz.

goodluck
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

NOOOOWW we're talking, see there's a huge difference in saying, I don't wanna pay what's gonna happen and, Hey do you guys know of anything I can do for a reduced fine?

Now 305 is too much? You've never been fined in at least the last 3 years? I would try to appeal. MOST of the time first offence you get let off. If I was to get a fine I would appeal because I've never gotten one. But that's up to your record if it's good then yes they will actually let you off, you may get off with a warning or lesser fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    NOOOOWW we're talking, see there's a huge difference in saying, I don't wanna pay what's gonna happen and, Hey do you guys know of anything I can do for a reduced fine?

Now 305 is too much? You've never been fined in at least the last 3 years? I would try to appeal. MOST of the time first offence you get let off. If I was to get a fine I would appeal because I've never gotten one. But that's up to your record if it's good then yes they will actually let you off, you may get off with a warning or lesser fine.
    I will try that first, and see what will happen, this is first fine in my life. So i will see what will happen

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    so now your going to pay the fine eh? u turned sides pretty fast.
    Last edited by m3ntAL_l2; 26-10-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: **CLOSED**
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC