Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    i agry to a degree. have some dim some.
    Its sad that i know exactly what you're saying...lol

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    Nah parents helps, they are nt paying full amounts. I wanna see somebody following rules. Do not u think that 305$ for a fine way too much.That's way too much, maybe give a warning first. Anyway i gonna pay the fine like a good kid. Because I do not want troubles, they are evils, they have no mercy, all they care about is Money. I wanna go somewhere in his earth where there is no rules, laws. Because I am sick of this shit. They are controlling us in every way, that's what they want to keep people limited and stay stupid.
    Also why u people put noisy exhaust system and you know that's is illegal. That's also mean not obeying the rules.
    I have a question in mind why they build street legal cars with huge amount of power that can be driven at speed of 200km +. and they limit the speed to 100km. They think people gonna drive 100Km. So they should limit the cars power to max speed of 100km.
    I also had those questions. Then I realised that it's not about whether you do it or not, it's whether you get caught or not. Maybe you will understand when you pass your IELTS.

If I were you I'd move out of Victoria (shit weather, shittier hidden cameras and cops) and go to Tasmania. You can screw your own family there and the police don't even care!!!!!
    WP PB 1:15:03

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ouch man. I do agree that fines are ridiculous though, if the speed cameras only about stopping people from speeding... then there should be no fines and only demerits.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

If you dont pay your fine and ignore all the letters im pretty sure theyl eventually track your car down and wheel clamp it and have a massive sticker on it haha. So at the end your gonna lose anyways since they'l have your car.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    +1 curious as to how far they will take it.....deportation maybe? :P

+2.

Let us know how it goes.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    just last week my cousin had his dc2r for a day maybe less and some di*khead decided to take a red as he was turning right at a lights and the gronk ran straight into him. why do they have laws? so crap like this doesn't happen. why do we have accidents? cause there are people like you on our roads

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    On a semi related topic my mate got his car impounded weekly in india and the car was at his house before he got home lol

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    just last week my cousin had his dc2r for a day maybe less and some di*khead decided to take a red as he was turning right at a lights and the gronk ran straight into him. why do they have laws? so crap like this doesn't happen. why do we have accidents? cause there are people like you on our roads
    Hahahha Before u even open your mouth learn to drive. No body is angel, I do not drive like d**Khead, I am more than carefulll driving, Like it take 3 4 seconds for the other light to turn green, it wiill not turn green straightaway. I am sure this forum is more than 80% are Asian people, so do you think people you are Australians.
    You angels who say i do not obey the law, do you obey the law, you modify your cars just to tell others i am driving blablabla car with blabla bla modification. you modify your car to enjoy driving it and to have fun driving it,not to drive it like grandma.Before anybody open there shithole mouth look at your selves. I know when to speed and when not with out risking other people life.
    Last edited by hmetro24; 26-10-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    So if your on a student visa or whatever, how did you get a liecense to drive here in australia first of all? Did you even do the L's test? Or the P's test?
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    So if your on a student visa or whatever, how did you get a liecense to drive here in australia first of all? Did you even do the L's test? Or the P's test?
    I have international driving license, not L's not P's. I have the license for 7 years already. Also was driving with out one before getting it.We do not have all these rules in my country.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    I have international driving license, not L's not P's. I have the license for 7 years already.
    hahahahhahaha no wonder you dont know the rules.

this is another issue the Australian road rules need to bring up, people on international liecense. this thread is great example of how ridiculous they are.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero