Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07

Fujitsubo Legalis R

hey guys, i was thinking of getting the fujitsubo catback paired with weapon r headers. just wondering if its loud? im looking to keep it as quiet as possible

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    This has been covered many times before, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
    - The weapon r headers will increase the volume of the exhaust marginally; as in a couple of dB. With or without a cat the volume will not increase much. A 'hissing' noise will be present with any aftermarket headers. It's not that bad, but the euro is a very quiet car stock, so you will notice it.
    - If you want to keep the car as quiet as possible, don't get an exhaust. If however, you want a bit of noise when u put your foot down, get an cold air intake (injen, K&N, Fujita etc..). If you want a nice note when shifting between gears and down gearing, get the fujitsubo exhaust. It is quiet as aftermarket exhausts go, but is noticeably louder than stock. Not once did it annoy me when I had it on my car for several months. A very good aftermarket non-rice choice for the euro.

In future, please search this stuff for at least an hour or 2 before posting as people will flame you for it.

Good luck with modding

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07
    ive searched before but i just want to know peoples opinions. ive already ordered the weapon R, and have had the injen cai in for nearly a year now.

im trying to gain more power, mayb a haltech interceptor and cams etc. i was wondering if it would make a difference down the track with the stock catback vs fujitsubo.

at the end of the day, its a luxury car to me, id rather keep it as quiet as possible while having a bit more power for a daily

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Weapon R headers: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...eapon-r-header
    Fujitsubo exhaust: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...alis-R-Exhaust

Post in those threads.

Closed.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2