Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Very rearly does after market paint out last original paint. If you leave it out doors, the new paint could be stuffed in 5 or 6 years. That would be in my mind.

But if its a clean car and looks legit it wouldn't be a bad purchase, offer abit under asking and see what happens if you're prepared to hedge your bets.

Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    i payed a bit higher than the usual for mine. Agree with boboz81, the lower end price ones where dodgy. So i justified paying a bit mine for one i know i wouldn't have any regrets and it had everything i wanted in an ITR, limited edition aswell, have a look for yourselves for validation purposes:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-Edition-DC2R

You also need to remember fanboi demand + rareity + the RnD (voted best FF drivers car by evo mag) that went into these cars have jacked up the prices a bit.
    I just bought one like yours, may i ask how much did you get it for roughly haha

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    i payed 14.5 2 years ago. Bone stock with just haspot mounts JDM Teg R 16" rims and JDM front with stock hids

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    bump.
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by integraR View Post
    bump.
    buy that jdm front wun hehe

he reduce price to 14.5 neg.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I'd still pay 20k for a stock as bone DC2R.

Must be immaculate and still a virgin.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2 ;)
    I guess it depends on the car ur trying to buy, there're ones for sale that are in terrible condition, there're ones that have been modified to because race car, and there are stock ones that have low ks and have been left unmodified. I spent 14.5k on mine just yesterday, its got no rust one owner car and no modifications and has run around 130k. although dont forget it was a limited edition car only available in limited numbers for 3 years. although there are people selling and buying em for 16-20k. they are still not worth anywhere near that at this present time. u got two choices buy a shit one for a lot of money, or buy a less shit one for even more money, because of the situation of the car you could probably treat it as in investment. that's the big difference of the dc2 compared to a s2000, dc5s,ep3s.

around 19k for a decent one

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Integra R
    What would a tidy stock one be worth with 320,000 klms.Runs perfectly.

I purchased a reasonable condition (front bumper has a few dings, left quarter panel signs of a respray, 170k) in WA for 8.5.

Thats bearing in mind rego was due and the engine needed a service and some new engine mounts.

Maybe 10ish would be a good starting point at that mileage Fraser? Unless it was really immaculate. Plenty on carsales at about 11 asking price

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    14k for decent