Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Do people sit on these bolsters while leaning out the car or what?

Pretty sure normal getting in and out of the car doesnt collapse them long as you dont put your full weight on it

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    It would appear so! Apart from just the wear of getting in and out over 12-13 years, the previous owner is a keen mountain biker so I guess she sat across the bolster whenever she was changing shoes.

Wow

I mist be the fussiest ****

Refusing to put my weight on it

Its a struggle to get out

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Well, I bought a used car that's 12 years old for $11K for track days...though I have been tidying it up!

Trying hard not to be anal about it. My MX5 started off with the same idea but after retrimmed seats, respray...not so keen to drive on track!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    Do people sit on these bolsters while leaning out the car or what?

Pretty sure normal getting in and out of the car doesnt collapse them long as you dont put your full weight on it
    See, for most people, it isn't "normal" to do this. Normal is just getting into the car as quickly, easily and comfortably as possible.

Member Array
    Car:
    gogomobile
    As and FYI, an immaculate 00 DC2R NHB with 90K on the clock sold for $17.5K.

This one had immaculate paint, and a motor you could eat off though.
    "When a man has reached the stage of having just about everything a woman could ask for, she usually does."

/Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Learn how to detail properly

http://www.guidetodetailing.com/

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Well...it's will probably sell for a bit less than that, so it's worth it. I've got to respray my car which brings it to about $15K and it's got 170K kms!

is 17k for a 99 dc2r with 130k on the clock, has had a respray and been well taken care of, worth it or is it priced a bit high??
    its completely stock btw

Too much. And I would be finding out why its had a respray.

just checked it out, reason from spray was due to it being scraped on the front passenger bumper and a little scuf on the rear bumber. so the side had to be sprayed, he then decided to do a whole respray to bring the car back to showroom condition so he paid 5k for a full respray. its genuine k's, original stock as a rock. maybe thats y its priced that high? wat u recon?

Only you can answer that. You have seen the car personally and will know what it's worth to you.

As a guide (and this obviously all just my opinion) seeing as that's top dollar for a dc2r, I would be expecting lower ks and only 1 or 2 owners. I also don't know why you would need to respray the side just for bumper damage. 5k is a big commitment so maybe the whole exterior was a bit rough before the respray.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassi View Post
    just checked it out, reason from spray was due to it being scraped on the front passenger bumper and a little scuf on the rear bumber. so the side had to be sprayed, he then decided to do a whole respray to bring the car back to showroom condition so he paid 5k for a full respray. its genuine k's, original stock as a rock. maybe thats y its priced that high? wat u recon?
    in my opinion, looks like the owner has priced it high to recoup respray costs. i personally wouldn't want to spend some good coin on a resprayed car, hard to tell how it was treated prior. as for being stock as rock, might be now but could of been heavily modified before, hard to tell if things are taken off and put back on properly.

What i reckon? 17k is too much for what your describing.