Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    analogy

The difference between driving a dc2r compared to an s15 is like smashing a loose box compared to smashing a tight box....

nomsayin'
    so true

i had both cars at the same time and kept the dc2r

it felt more of a drivers car and more enjoyable to drive
    steering was more responsive & sharper, gearbox was tighter and more precise, seating position was alot better

the S15 was a good car too - but just didnt have that same feeling of pleasure when getting out of the car
    sure it had the boost, RWD etc etc but it just wasnt the same

would have been heaps fun to take to drifting oh course but id imagine it would be as much fun as taking the R to the track...
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

it was just loose

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    it was just loose
    yeah alot of manual cars i've driven are pretty much the same
    none have been as tight as a type r or even honda in general
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Some of you may have seen my post in the "What / Where to buy" section. I'm looking for one at the moment and there are huge differences in the price range. Yes there are some imac cars for sale at 30k and some garbage starting at 9k. Its all about finding a car for the price you are willing to pay in the condition that your are happy enough with. I'm trying to stick to 10-12k range, but have accepted the fact I may have to spend a little more depending what I'm happy with.
    Pure_Na is that your white dc2r on cars sales for 13k in caulfield south, drop me a PM??

I sent the white dc2r in caulfield a msg and they replied 'sold'. Dunno why the ads still up

12/13k seems to be the going rate then.

That car looked crashed. 14-15 imo

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys.l View Post
    Nah the vtec by itself isn't, but as a package the type r is awesome and a completely different experience.

Offtopic but Indie, I've read a few of your posts and I don't get these fantasies you have about rear wheel drives and Nissans like the s14/15. Have you driven these cars? I used to own a s15 and sure it was a great car, but the dc2r is just as good imo and easier to drive fast. My mate (who owns a s15) and I also agree there are plenty of roads around where the dc2r would clean up the s15
    Yes, Nissan would be my favourite Japanese make. I also like Subaru. I like brands that make a commitment to producing true RWD/AWD performance cars.

A loose box can take more before it reaches its limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Yes, Nissan would be my favourite Japanese make. I also like Subaru. I like brands that make a commitment to producing true RWD/AWD performance cars.

I don't comprehend why you would buy in inferior car. ie a honda - fwd.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post

Im now sure this guy is trolling. Trying to gee the honda boys up. Just look at his post history, lots of honda bashing.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/

there you go, now piss off.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I don't comprehend why you would buy in inferior car. ie a honda - fwd.
    It's a very nice car to drive. Reliable. Cheap to maintain and run. It looks okay. Plenty of room in the back. There's really no reason not to run a Honda as a daily.

Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    Im now sure this guy is trolling. Trying to gee the honda boys up. Just look at his post history, lots of honda bashing.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/

there you go, now piss off.

Seems a bit odd that a bloke with 'u mad?' as his name and a trollface as his avatar is having a whinge about the fact that he got trolled all through the Type S track car thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by shake View Post
    Some of you may have seen my post in the "What / Where to buy" section. I'm looking for one at the moment and there are huge differences in the price range. Yes there are some imac cars for sale at 30k and some garbage starting at 9k. Its all about finding a car for the price you are willing to pay in the condition that your are happy enough with. I'm trying to stick to 10-12k range, but have accepted the fact I may have to spend a little more depending what I'm happy with.
    Pure_Na is that your white dc2r on cars sales for 13k in caulfield south, drop me a PM??
    it was not my car.