Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: New CR-Z

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    i think you're crazy.

hardly any mechanics, let alone a dealership will do such a thing for you
    They do in Japan (mechanics that is)....we arent that far behind in Aus are we?
    Woudl you recommend that I do the sort of things you have on your prelude instead - exhast, flywheel, tunning/Computer adjustment, sparks, wheels etc instead to get a bit more poke?

Quote Originally Posted by sw4444 View Post
    Why wouldn't a Honda delarship, using offical Honda parts and offical Honda tools , fit a Honda with a Honda turbo for example?
    Can you name an OEM Honda turbo car in Australia? Please do more research before saying anything mate

....we arent that far behind in Aus are we?
    And what do you mean by "we are behind because our Honda dealer doesnt do this"?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Crazy why; I think the car is buy far the nicest looking car in the Honda range and it would be nice to have a little more poke?

Why wouldn't a Honda delarship, using offical Honda parts and offical Honda tools , fit a Honda with a Honda turbo for example?
    that's the issue, there is no honda turbo. there's also a lot of custom work involved and honda workshops are only for servicing, not custom parts fabrication

They do in Japan (mechanics that is)....we arent that far behind in Aus are we?
    Woudl you recommend that I do the sort of things you have on your prelude instead - exhast, flywheel, tunning/Computer adjustment, sparks, wheels etc instead to get a bit more poke?
    they do here too but you're looking at extreme dollah, plus nobody has really done it yet so it'll be very experimental. i would recommend doing all the NA upgrades first, yes
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Requoted for LOLness

Hello, Sydney keen to buy here, want a black one!

Sport or Lux what do you all think; I need a gps so I have to go lux, unless I suppose I caould plug my Galazy Nexus phone in as it has a nice gps?...

Anyone know if there is decent room in the engine bay for a turbo?

Crazy why; I think the car is buy far the nicest looking car in the Honda range and it would be nice to have a little more poke?

10K.....will a 3,000 dollar turbo and Labour come to that?

May as well go the Supercharger route it sound like Honda are going for?

Do you think will Honda do this for me so the warrenty is still valid?

Perhaps I will contact honda and as them for a Supercharger and tell them they can decal my car with HONDA CR-V and I will drive it around the city alot...that get me a discount do you think?

On your other point; I haven't seen any CR-Zs at all, on the web though I have seen a CR-Z with nearly 400hp and wow it sounded 'sweet'(don't use kw's myself yet)! Still got good milage (kilometerige?!) too!

Where do you work, do you want to sell me a Black Lux auto with a Tbo or SprCrg?

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Pic Removed
    Last edited by Atjo; 10-01-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Not related
    part time potato

Yeah its so funny to be an arse

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Requoted for LOLness
    So Honda dont make turbos OK whats so funny, we dont have 'Mugen' sp? or any company accociated with Honda for tunning in Aus? .....didn't the K23 have a turbo, does the only thing Honda Aus do is use Australian parts, they cant ship over Japensese parts for fss?

It turns out Honda garages are just for servicing and not for modifications or imporving your car, I really can't ask them to put a new exhaust on?

I am sure I could of spent some time trawling the net but you guys are car nuts right; and know these things quicker then I can get the full answer?

You need some dentistry work.
    Last edited by Atjo; 10-01-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Not related

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    I need a turbo CR-Z
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    that's the issue, there is no honda turbo. there's also a lot of custom work involved and honda workshops are only for servicing, not custom parts fabrication

they do here too but you're looking at extreme dollah, plus nobody has really done it yet so it'll be very experimental. i would recommend doing all the NA upgrades first, yes
    OK thank you, other upgrades first then, its not hard for the rest of you to be reasonable you know!

People have done it just not in Australia, by the sounds of it, given they are only just out.

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    How old are you sw444 ?

Late thirties you?

Whats you IQ Tai?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Theyre just hazing you since youre new,try to ignore it