Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New CR-Z

Marks will be given at the end of this test sw4444

ok fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, but... wat the heck is that line means? Sorry for being asian & not understand this

In this case the internet is your friend:

It never rains but it pours.
    Prov. Good (or bad) things do not just happen a few at a time, but in large numbers all at once.

Fred: I can't believe this. This morning I had a flat tire. When I went to the garage to get the tire patched, I discovered I didn't have any money, and I couldn't even charge it because my credit card's expired. Jane: It never rains but it pours.

Congrats on the purchase, but... wat the heck is that line means? Sorry for being asian & not understand this
    deont, not sure where in Asia you are from, but I would lay odds there is a proverb/saying like this (maybe just to show one doesn't understand probability and coincidence ), I was going to ask people at work but it was to busy, comp review time etc

Score?
    Last edited by sw4444; 19-01-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sw4444 View Post
    deont, not sure where in Asia you are from, but I would lay odds there is a proverb/saying like this (maybe just to show one doesn't understand probability and coincidence ), I was going to ask people at work but it was to busy, comp review time etc

Score?
    10/10 for Google. Passing grade on the example.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    In this case the internet is your friend:

It never rains but it pours.
    Prov. Good (or bad) things do not just happen a few at a time, but in large numbers all at once.

Fred: I can't believe this. This morning I had a flat tire. When I went to the garage to get the tire patched, I discovered I didn't have any money, and I couldn't even charge it because my credit card's expired. Jane: It never rains but it pours.
    Good choice mate, the type r will be a lot more fun to drive with that beautiful engine inside
    part time potato

Picking up tomorrow, after school. Excited to say the least!
    Last edited by sw4444; 30-01-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    school..? BALLER!q
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Work

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    school..? BALLER!q
    Not really school I am just pulling the leg of some random Honda salesmen.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    whens the turbo/supercharger going on the type R?
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    whens the turbo/supercharger going on the type R?
    I dont think it needs it, it's like a little rocket ship already and LSD means handling is amazing, but after three years, I might drop something in for 'sh*ts and giggles'.

...handling is amazing...
    I thought the current type R worse point is handling? compare to EP3R at least?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

I thought the current type R worse point is handling? compare to EP3R at least?
    Worse point..debatable I think the handling is amazing, big tyers, nice low tight suspension, wheels on all four corners, Slip dif.
    Compared to the old one, its said to be less fun but I would suggest it would lap much faster....what is your definition of good handling I guess is the question to people that say this?