Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: New CR-Z

Quote Originally Posted by kimang View Post
    girlfriend is looking into one of these.. worth buying second hand? she has a impreza RS and says its too big and eats too much fuel..

she wants something small and less fuel consumption..
    Fiesta or Golf diesel
    WP PB 1:15:03

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by kimang View Post
    girlfriend is looking into one of these.. worth buying second hand? she has a impreza RS and says its too big and eats too much fuel..

she wants something small and less fuel consumption..
    Try one of the Mazda 'Sky Active' models, like the 2 or the 3. Smaller than Impreza and I've heard good things

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    ^ Spend the money on an 86 and use the rest for mods
    Problem is are you willing to wait 1 year?
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

I love my CRZ and wouldn't trade it for the world, I haven't had any regrets or second thoughts since spending the money. It's a nice well built car.

That being said, I never preach the car too anybody. I can understand the negatives for the most part, there are faster and more efficient cars out there if you're on that budget.

I just drive it, enjoy it, and park it next to my CRX. I'm happy.

Edit: I can see in years from now people will be saying... "Remember the Honda CRZ? didn't sell very well, strange car."
    Last edited by Brescia; 10-11-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brescia View Post
    ...there are faster and more efficient cars out there if you're on that budget.
    Yeah, if I want something more efficient, I will prob buy a prius C. similar size with $10k cheaper than the CRZ. If I want power, I'll join the waiting list (VT, FT or BRZ) which still cost similar to less than the CRZ.

Anyway, I cant deny that its a good looking car though...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Anyway, I cant deny that its a good looking car though...
    I believe it is too.
    I have plans to get some Buddy Club N+ Coils, a J's Racing Front Lip, and a Clean set of 16" very soon. I'm leaving it Quiet, though.
    Will post some pics up when complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Brescia View Post
    I believe it is too.
    I have plans to get some Buddy Club N+ Coils, a J's Racing Front Lip, and a Clean set of 16" very soon. I'm leaving it Quiet, though.
    Will post some pics up when complete.
    I'll be waiting for that mate...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by rossirider View Post
    My friends Velostar's sunroof shattered in its own in the garage after only 3 months if owning it. There have been similar cases of this happening around the world, just google it.

No matter what, it's still a Hyundai and the build quality isn't there. Wonder why there are hardly anymore Exels on the streets anymore.
    Finally Hyundai are admitting.

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/h...221-2br2q.html