Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: New CR-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    I need a turbo CR-Z
    You need an attitude adjustment, oh and enough money to afford it, the car that is.

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Theyre just hazing you since youre new,try to ignore it
    Thank you, I find it quite entertaining, but I should get on with some work.
    Last edited by sw4444; 10-01-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: chilling

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    When I grow old like sw4444 I want to go to a dealer ship with my brand new hybrid car and have them turbo charge it with factory turbo parts that are non existent and then have them plaster sponsorship stickers on my car.

LOL lots of IQ there I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Funyn thing is children tend to have more brains than you with the way you are posting at the moment
    Really, I must correct myself then, act cool and not excited by the prospect of a new car?

So you claim to be more mature then me?

Do we want to get into how bad your written English is; are you eighteen or just a lazy writer?

Anyway as they say; arguing on the Internet is likely winning the special Olympics.........

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Lmao why not put a r18+ tubro in it. Makes 180 k atw

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by sw4444 View Post
    You need an attitude adjustment, oh and enough money to afford it, the car that is.
    You need a reality check.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Really, I must correct myself then, act cool and not excited by the prospect of a new car?

So you claim to be more mature then me?

Do we want to get into how bad your written English is; are you eighteen or just a lazy writer?

Anyway as they say; arguing on the Internet is likely winning the special Olympics.........

I do claim I am more mature than you, thank you kind sir.

Really you think I am 18, why thank you, I knew I looked younger than I thought but 18 is simply a very nice compliment.

For someone as delusional about modifying a hybrid car with a factory turbo from a car manufacturer that does not make them as standard those are very thoughtful words.

Cheerio

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Lets be honest Honda has never placed a factory turbo into any Aussie delivered car as of yet only rumors of the new type r will carry a turbo. If you wanna mod your crz maybe have a look at the spoon crz or think about kswap like the states have started

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    10K.....will a 3,000 dollar turbo and Labour come to that?

May as well go the Supercharger route it sound like Honda are going for?

Do you think will Honda do this for me so the warrenty is still valid?

Perhaps I will contact honda and as them for a Supercharger and tell them they can decal my car with HONDA CR-V and I will drive it around the city alot...that get me a discount do you think?

On your other point; I haven't seen any CR-Zs at all, on the web though I have seen a CR-Z with nearly 400hp and wow it sounded 'sweet'(don't use kw's myself yet)! Still got good milage (kilometerige?!) too!

Where do you work, do you want to sell me a Black Lux auto with a Tbo or SprCrg?
    sorry i forgot its school holidays and you are bored. well done child.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

So Honda dont make turbos OK whats so funny, we dont have 'Mugen' sp? or any company accociated with Honda for tunning in Aus?
    No
    .....didn't the K23 have a turbo,
    Not for Oz spec
    does the only thing Honda Aus do is use Australian parts, they cant ship over Japensese parts for fss?
    If the OEM part is available in Honda Jap, yes. But there's no Turbo CRZ in Honda Jap as well, so No

It turns out Honda garages are just for servicing and not for modifications or imporving your car, I really can't ask them to put a new exhaust on?
    No

I am sure I could of spent some time trawling the net but you guys are car nuts right; and know these things quicker then I can get the full answer?
    The full answer is No

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Lets be honest Honda has never placed a factory turbo into any Aussie delivered car as of yet only rumors of the new type r will carry a turbo.
    Not true bloke. What about '84 City Pro T

ok....

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    sorry i forgot its school holidays and you are bored. well done child.
    You just lost a sale then.

I will stay with the guys at Trivett in Parramatta of course they wont mod the car