Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Thread: New CR-Z

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2012 CR-Z Lux.
    Look I'm not disagreeing with your sentiments - the CR-Z isn't a performance car, not even close - and yes if performance is what you want, look elsewhere, and don't even expect much from Honda - it's clear the era of cars like the Prelude, Integra and NSX is long gone as far as Honda is concerned. But we weren't looking for a performance car - and fully appreciated the limitations of the CR-Z.

As for this forum, i find it interesting to see a forum ostensibly about Honda cars, and a thread about the CR-Z dominated by posts from people who neither dive a Honda, nor drive a CR-Z as if its a hot performance car - which it never will be.

And lastly, flaming a first post from a new user isn't exactly a great way to welcome a new member - possibly the only one who actually owns an example of the car discussed in this thread.

Bye bye dreamers, i won't disturb you again.
    Last edited by RedZed; 10-10-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Your first post and you call us dreamers.

Nice way to join the forum
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZed View Post
    And lastly, flaming a first post from a new user isn't exactly a great way to welcome a new member - possibly the only one who actually owns an example of the car discussed in this thread.
    You edited your first post to add a bit about calling us dreamers? We don't need that sort of attitude here either. If you think owning a 45k car gives you the right to call us dreamers, think again.

And if you think your CRZ is called a Z, you really need to go back to school and learn what a Z is.

Get your head out of your arse.

It's people like you who come here, provoke responses like this and then go to your other forums whinging about how ozhonda is full of P plater fgts yadayadayada.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Should of gone to specsavers (i mean ozcrz.com) wtf am i thinking
    I think he bought the car for the 'it' factor
    Then flaunts his car thinking he's kewl and gets flamed
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    if you are a troll however, I take my hat off to you. You've got the reaction you wanted, and the evidence you wanted. Now go back and cry to your crz forums about how mean the rest of us Honda owners are
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by RedZed View Post
    Look I'm not disagreeing with your sentiments - the CR-Z isn't a performance car, not even close - and yes if performance is what you want, look elsewhere, and don't even expect much from Honda - it's clear the era of cars like the Prelude, Integra and NSX is long gone as far as Honda is concerned. But we weren't looking for a performance car - and fully appreciated the limitations of the CR-Z.

As for this forum, i find it interesting to see a forum ostensibly about Honda cars, and a thread about the CR-Z dominated by posts from people who neither dive a Honda, nor drive a CR-Z as if its a hot performance car - which it never will be.

Bye bye dreamers, i won't disturb you again.
    I've driven the CRZ and the Veloster and it's frigging terrible. The ride is too harsh, it is really only a 2 seater because no way in hell can you fit another person in the back and the boot space is abysmal. Sure, steering is pretty good, the gearbox is a dream to row, handles like a go kart and is ok-ish on fuel.

BUT...............................the Veloster is a better car overall. More space everywhere. More equipment. 5 years unlimited kms warranty. It looks amazing straight away; the CRZ design needs to grow on you. AND for $32k you'd get the SR Turbo, which has 150kW, more power than a CRZ can dream of. Hyundai has started to build cars Honda used to.

And for $32k on the open market, it's Evo 8MR, GDB STis, facelifted S2000s, 350Z, RX7, GTR32/33, old 911s, BMW M3 E46, HSV/FPV money........all of which will ruin a CRZ, much less a Honda, anyday.
    WP PB 1:15:03

My friends Velostar's sunroof shattered in its own in the garage after only 3 months if owning it. There have been similar cases of this happening around the world, just google it.

No matter what, it's still a Hyundai and the build quality isn't there. Wonder why there are hardly anymore Exels on the streets anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    thats cause all the excels are bought up and used for rallying
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Excels are actually pretty tough. That car was a big success for Hyundai in Oz. It's neglectful owners who never serviced them that made the engines wear out prematurely.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    You edited your first post to add a bit about calling us dreamers? We don't need that sort of attitude here either. If you think owning a 45k car gives you the right to call us dreamers, think again.

And if you think your CRZ is called a Z, you really need to go back to school and learn what a Z is.

Get your head out of your arse.

It's people like you who come here, provoke responses like this and then go to your other forums whinging about how ozhonda is full of P plater fgts yadayadayada.
    This, and the posts that preceded and followed it, were spot on.

Somebody is trying to flaunt their purchase and get some praise for it in order to stave off the crippling buyer's regret that consumes you when you throw away $45k on a car that nobody asked for.

On the CR-Z/Veloster debate: I'm a fan of Hyundai for making hot hatches and RWD coupes, but I think the Genesis and Veloster both look like shit, the Veloster especially. I prefer the looks of the CR-Z, it's just a shame it doesn't have the performance philosophy of the Veloster.

I'd love a Genesis with a turbo 4 that looked like the Kia Cerato coupe.
    Last edited by Indie; 12-10-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    rx8, fd1 civic
    Than what did u buy the car for?

Holly crap! I didnt realise that there's CRZ vs Veloster debate here... My wife would be very happy if you guys pro Veloster more than CRZ, I like the Veloster (attention whore) but the turbo would be the pick of the bunch. wife's V+ just too slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    On the CR-Z/Veloster debate: I'm a fan of Hyundai for making hot hatches and RWD coupes, but I think the Genesis and Veloster both look like shit, the Veloster especially.
    Trust me, we've been asked on red light, parking, etc for so many times already by people that complements the looks of the car, people just asked if they can take photo with the car, etc. So its hard to justify how veloster looks like shit...

But I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I still remember how many Ozhonda member hate the new CU2 looks when it was just released, but the CU2 community has grown a lot in this forum since it was released. But the CRZ community... not so much
    Last edited by denot; 15-10-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family