Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Thread: New CR-Z

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    well he said that the crz is not for family with kids after we try to fit the child seat (which fit ok) and my son (which cant fit)
    you'd be a dreamer to try using the back seats.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    you'd be a dreamer to try using the back seats.
    My point is there shouldnt be one from the beginning...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    i know, i'm just poking more at the dreamer thing
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    why the hell would you want to fit kids in a CRZ??? or a little 2 door? its one or the other
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

My cousin burns around in his 911 with his 3 year old in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by rossirider View Post
    My cousin burns around in his 911 with his 3 year old in the back.
    good man.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    why the hell would you want to fit kids in a CRZ??? or a little 2 door? its one or the other
    some people still love sporty coupe but has kids. Not all living at the same level as you sir...

Why the hell would Honda fit 2 seats that doesnt fit anyone in a CRZ??? note that the kids fit fine in our Veloster (well... thats a 3 doors, now you're going to flame me for that)

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    some people still love sporty coupe but has kids. Not all living at the same level as you sir...

Why the hell would Honda fit 2 seats that doesnt fit anyone in a CRZ??? note that the kids fit fine in our Veloster (well... thats a 3 doors, now you're going to flame me for that)
    honda aus had to put the seats in to meet aus standards. They are just stupid if u ask me! but they had to have them.
    usually practiaclily is the best thing. kids and a 3 door coupe is not practical.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    honda aus had to put the seats in to meet aus standards. They are just stupid if u ask me! but they had to have them.
    usually practiaclily is the best thing. kids and a 3 door coupe is not practical.
    Mate, its not too meet aus standards, but to cut cost. By only having 2 seat, the tax bracket move from "hatch back/coupe" to "sport car" which increase in tax. Same thing on what they did with R35.

and I know having kids and coupe is not practical, actually having a coupe is not practical at all (with kids or no kids) if you need to use the back seat (or 3 doors hatchback in that case - Yep I still remember how I need to squeeze myself on a long journey from Sydney to GC on the back of Mazda 121 ).

To tell you the truth, I got nothing against CRZ. If they can offer a better pricing or better "identity" (e.g. have similar power to BRZ/86 but less consumption) then I think it will sell well...
    Last edited by denot; 24-10-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    all the CRZ needs is a NON hybrid engine and better pricing. much better pricing.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1 JDM B16A
    girlfriend is looking into one of these.. worth buying second hand? she has a impreza RS and says its too big and eats too much fuel..

she wants something small and less fuel consumption..
    MANGK 1

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    ^ Spend the money on an 86 and use the rest for mods
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum