Car:
    '96 Accord VTiS
    Our questions answered...

Click here

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    yeah there is no room in the back unless u have no legs. the integra was similar
    WTF? Compared to s15 or RX7, to name a few legless examples, Integras have doable rear leg room and can fit smallish adults.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

my wife fit in the back of mine with a wedding dress on. Yeh i made her sit in the back while I drove... lol jk i was in the back too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '96 Accord VTiS
    More info, see here

Honda's own estimate of total price including on-roads is closer to $45k... great!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED's/EF
    Hmm, still no mention of colours...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I wonder if flashpro would work with australian ecus

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Wow EXPENSIVE!!

I was interested in getting one but man those prices. For that amount of coin, you could get better cars

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    im taking the Luxury Home for the weekend. its the horizon blue colour. the storm silver looks good too! other colours are prem white, black and milano red.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    Wow EXPENSIVE!!

I was interested in getting one but man those prices. For that amount of coin, you could get better cars
    So what price range were u expecting??
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Focusing on Honda only. If I wanted fuel efficiency I would opt for the Honda Jazz. Cheaper, more utility and based on the American forums very similar speed.

For top of the range CRZ you are then entering the Civic Type R range. For "sporty" you would go for the FN2 and even then I would look at other manufacturers.

Comparing to another hybrid would be the Lexus CT200h. For most people badge snobbery wins and you could get a base CT200h around this price range too (for the price of a top of the range CRZ).

As loyal as I am to Honda's I cannot understand this price point - driven alot of Hondas, converted my family to Hondas but now competition has really caught up. Over in the states they have priced the CRZ reasonably close to the Honda Jazz. Makes sense to me as you are just paying a few thousand for a more "sportier" car with similar fuel economy. I do not understand paying over 10,000+ more.

Likewise with the Mitsubishi iMiev sitting at ~$50,000 I would not consider it. Are they targeting people who are concerned with fuel economy or helping the environment here? Helping the environment is one thing but if that was the serious point why don't the government help subsidise it? (People who are "helping" the environment don't even drive cars that often - my observation)

I was really expecting a price under $30,000 to beat the VW Polo GTi. I see that as comparison. And what happens when the Hyundai Veloster pops out?

I just really need to understand who is the target market for the CRZ? Honda Enthusiasts? /ramble

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Make sense
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE