Hey guys, never formally said G'day even though I post once in a while. 19 and live in a smallish town in regional NSW.

Bought a 1997 EK1 CXi Hatchie after owning an AE82 carbed Toyota Corolla Hatch for my first car. Body was clean as it was freshly resprayed, chassis and motor had done 161xxx km's, bargained the saleyard down a thousand bucks and my love for Honda's began. Was bought as a completely standard base model, no power windows, sunroof or mags.

In the two years I've owned it, I've fitted a whale penis shortram, removed the airbox/resonator/piping and replaced it with flexi-tube with a feed from the front grille, had a 2 inch catback exhaust installed with a redback box style resonator and redback back box. Also grabbed some stainless 4-2-1 headers and had the whole cat back and headers custom fitted. Stock cat for now, as I don't see the need to replace it just yet, a 2inch hi-flow is on the to-do list though =) Also decided to do away with the hubcaps, sanded the weathered 14" steelies and gave them a few coats of fresh gloss black until I save enough for a set of Rota's. Interior wise I swapped out the standard EK cluster for an EJ8 VTi cluster with a tacho, installed an aftermarket Kenwood headunit, replaced the front 6" speakers and the rear 6x9"s and wired up a Sony amp and sub combo.

Gets me to work and is a hell of a lot of fun to drive!

Cheers for reading!