Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey... well at least he's determined to do it himself but i can see this becoming a nightmare...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    Quote Originally Posted by BLV-27J View Post
    iv got passangers side out, completely damaged by smashing it with a hammer upwards, now the drivers side is damaged and still not coming out gna need 2 new ones, can i order from honda?
    Yes you can get them from Honda, last time I bought one locally it was around $100 from memory though. Expensive mistake.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R

Should've just paid a mechanic with tools to fit the coilovers for you, now it's costing you much more!

Align shaft teeth and hammer it in with a mallet. Or you can use a block of timber and standard hammer if you don't have one. Just don't use just a hammer or you'll probably need new hubs as well

MAKE SURE THE TEETH ARE ALIGNED!

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    Replied...

Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    Replied...
    same.

Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinks View Post
    Should've just paid a mechanic with tools to fit the coilovers for you, now it's costing you much more!

Align shaft teeth and hammer it in with a mallet. Or you can use a block of timber and standard hammer if you don't have one. Just don't use just a hammer or you'll probably need new hubs as well

MAKE SURE THE TEETH ARE ALIGNED!
    He lacks one tool that only time and patience will give him...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Op just take it to a mechanic man. Honestly. Cut ur losses.

I hope this guy doesn't drive anywhere I'm likely to drive. There's only one word for you sport. BUTCHER.