Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R

race seat info eg civic

hey ppl i need some info on wat to do with installing race seats in civic eg. i recently baught some cheap saas race seats and not sure how to go about installing them with the universal sliders. i got told to modify my stock seat brackets to allow the new seats to sit on them , but i found some seat brackets for eg civic on ebay but not sure if they wud fit properly.

so i wanted to know what people have done with installing them and what the best way is to go about it.

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    I own an Engine
    Easiest way is just find some second hand aftermarket rails like recaro's or whatever is going to be the closest fit and go from there, you can drill holes into em to make em fit almost anything as long as the holes for the bolts are on the bottom of the seat.

If you can't figure out a seat installation from there on I suggest just take it to a shop fork over 100-200 depending on just how badly they feel like ripping you off and give up on doing diy mods.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2teg View Post
    hey ppl i need some info on wat to do with installing race seats in civic eg. i recently baught some cheap saas race seats and not sure how to go about installing them with the universal sliders. i got told to modify my stock seat brackets to allow the new seats to sit on them , but i found some seat brackets for eg civic on ebay but not sure if they wud fit properly.

so i wanted to know what people have done with installing them and what the best way is to go about it.

thanks
    where did you baught them race seats?

not sure how to go about installing told to modify my stock seat brackets to allow the new seats to sit on them , but i found some seat brackets for eg civic on ebay but not sure if they wud fit properly them with the universal sliders.

best if you go to workshop and pay them to fit it for you.