Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 CU2 Euro Lux

Unhappy CU2 Rear Centre Console Vent Broke

Had 3 passengers getting in rear seat today and one them accidently kicked the Rear Vent in the Centre Console while getting in and broke the directional air adjustment vent lever. It appears to have completely snapped off and left/right air flow adjustment is no long possible. There's not much room for passengers in the rear seat, especially for those in the middle as the Centre Console is a little intrusive. Has anyone else had this problem? Is this an easy fix? Cars just over 1 y.o., should I get the Dealer to fix it under warranty if that's possible. Any advice would be helpful.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Warranty probably wont fix it as they will say it could have been prevented and is not a manufacture problem. A dealer will be able to fix it i wouldnt pay more then 50 to fix it though but thats just me and not caring for passengers

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    dealer will over charge you like a bitch..dont think its a big job, you should probably take it to a local guy
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    get the person who broke it to pay ??
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    Yeah what he said, the person who broke it, pay for it lol. Yeah sucks for you man. I had once or twice had 3 ppl in the back seats. Nothing major happened though lol.

Get a local interior guy or DIY? Lol

Something little like that can be quite an eye sore. I'm always paranoid when people get in my car.. Someone left a 20cm scratch on my rear passenger seat (leather seats.....) probably something in their pocket when they got out/in.. it hurts to see it. But anyways, like the others have said, I'd go to a local place and get it done. Dealers overprice everything...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Something little like that can be quite an eye sore. I'm always paranoid when people get in my car.. Someone left a 20cm scratch on my rear passenger seat (leather seats.....) probably something in their pocket when they got out/in.. it hurts to see it. But anyways, like the others have said, I'd go to a local place and get it done. Dealers overprice everything...
    girls with handbags when the put it at their feet and it just scratches the leather part of the passenger seat..OMFG!!!
    what gets wet ...while its drying?