Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    I don't feel a difference in brake time or the 'driving on ice' feeling man. I've driven in the rain plenty. I never put myself in a situation where i have to swerve or brake suddenly but even if i did, i'm fairly sure these tyres would perform satisfactorily. Now cornering is a different issue, the rears lose traction at a lower speed than performance tyres but still good enough if you're just turning a little fast for fun as opposed to pushing your car past its limits.
    Just my experience dude, used 4 sets of tyres and cannot feel a difference between any of them besides when hard cornering. Unless you take every corner at 80kms, i don't see how that would factor into your decision when purchasing rubber.
    Yes! correct SUPAJDM. NO difference besides losing traction at a lower speed. (and brown tyres) Which would not matter if you don't turn SIK. My english must be bad

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Yes! correct SUPAJDM. NO difference besides losing traction at a lower speed. (and brown tyres) Which would not matter if you don't turn SIK. My english must be bad
    Seriously man, a good tyre will hold up under most conditions. You've said you don't push your car hard but you still notice handling issues. How much trust can you possibly invest in your tyres in an emergency situation? Stomp-braking? Quick-swerving? Not a lot. If you drive safely then hopefully you'd never have to see the extent of the performance of your tyres, but if you see this extremity in your scenario then it doesn't inspire any confidence for emergencies.

I had to stomp brake today. Some asshole fat kid on a bike jumped off the kerb and into the road in front of me doing 60. Managed to not kill him, tyres are good

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    you shouldve run him over

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

It was 5:20. Gym closes at 6. He's gonna get run over sometime anyway. Dumb ****. Better someone elses car than mine

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    ur car is high as you woulda gone over the top of him

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    lol two things u dont cheap out on cars.......brakes and tyres, thats what keeps u on the ground and stops

Hmm fair point. But this kid was pretty fkn fat

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    and you do quick workouts i assume, not even at gym with 40mins til close

some kids garage

Mate... 200 bicep curls and im out of there

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    Don't know if ou're right or wrong.

I drive interstate a lot and find that the very soft sport maxx very noisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    i see what u did thar
    he wasnt having a go at ur sportmax rims if thats what u were wondering

dunlop sportmaxx

bludger must have super human ears..

cause i cant hear them at all
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymui View Post
    lol two things u dont cheap out on cars.......brakes and tyres, thats what keeps u on the ground and stops
    +1 seriously

It was 5:20. Gym closes at 6. He's gonna get run over sometime anyway. Dumb ****. Better someone elses car than mine
    Today was dry, and 5:20pm is full daylight.

Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    he wasnt having a go at ur sportmax rims if thats what u were wondering

dunlop sportmaxx

bludger must have super human ears..

cause i cant hear them at all
    Chuck Norris used Bludger's hearing as a model to design the earliest examples of sonar.