Do you think we should have a spotted thread?? and also a group buy section

Yes, i understand that hondasss are quite common and to have a spotted thread...it might be overflowed..but so are skyliners and v8ers...
    So my suggestion is, should we have a spotted thread on every region so that people can post nice hondasss tht they bump on the road?
    Reasonsssss:
    1. We can attract more people into this forum by letting every member know this hawt honda exist and cross finger tht someone in the forum will know him/her....
    2. This can also be used as a place to post up hondasss tht u saw hoooning....we encourage Hondasss brausss not to disgrace each other...
    3. Bringing all Honda-ians together...

Next, a group buy section
    Since that we have a large amount of traders, why not we have a group buy section and help out all the Honda-ians and at the same time help out our traders too..
    Reasonssss:
    1. This is today's trend for clever consumer - if i buy an egg for 20cents and a dozen is $1.20, why dun i go get a few frens and share it out..in the end, an egg is just 10 cents...Look at Groupon, Scoupon, etc...tht's how everyone make n save money
    2. We are generating more business/sales to the traders...so hopefully in the future they still remember us and will be able to sponsor us a track day or a dyno day or even barbe day.

I will not be creating a poll for this, as I would also like to listen to others suggestion and feedback...so feel free to comment...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    ^^ Thanks Bludger!

Closed.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2