EP3R
    John did you get the Golf R? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    yeah buddy
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

most Ep3r driver i hav seen are fking hoon eventhough its slow they still hoon it
    not true man majority of the older guys drive normally with our slow cars, ive seen more eg/ek/dc2 giving it a go everywhere lol cabramatta...
    you guys must have been driving boost all your life. Your even sounding like POS ek/eg/dc2s are faster. please dont make me sad, i believe there are ionly 3 hondas that are faster than an ep3 from factory. nsx, s2000 and fd2r. and the s2000 is debatable.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    kswap pos ek eg and dc2 is faster. im just saying ep3 owners are a maturer bunch, compared to 17 year olds getting their p's and buying a older car with cannons.
    SPAM|WERKS

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    kswap pos ek eg and dc2 is faster. im just saying ep3 owners are a maturer bunch, compared to 17 year olds getting their p's and buying a older car with cannons.
    not many nice examples of those around. i omit them from the equation cos i dont like being slower than a pos.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Does it hurt your pride that much?
    SPAM|WERKS

not as much as when you get beaten by a corolla. but that was only in the auto cxi

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    NSX -FD2R- EP3R / i leave s2k's for dead lol no chance!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    umm i have to disagree with the generalisation that ep3 owners are mature. Now im sure most on this forum are good blokes and are mature car enthusiasts that are at least slightly more sensible on public roads than the stereotyped p plater hoon

theres been a massive influx ep3's being imported into australia for past year or two. they have become p plater cars. see fair few driving like race pilot wannabes. dont be suprised to see typical asian boppers with dragonball z haircuts and all pumping music, vtak'n everywhere and doing laps around and on john street cabra cause they think theyre 'cool' lol.

thats the stereotype surrounding the ep3 in the south west at least. dont beat me for this !
    Last edited by Antv; 05-09-2012 at 03:24 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Not many here in perth.. and i drive like a nanna *most of the time-_-
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

lucky you man

sorry what i meant was theres one around every crank and corner in sydney. used to be rare.

i miss my ep3 though..

no there isnt. i see more toyota 86 then ep3r

tbh most comon are ek/eg/dc2/dc5

then dc5r and fn2r

s2000

then dc2r and ep3r are seen the least

and then once in a blue moon you see ALIEN NSX