CL9 squeeks when going over bumpy roads

My 5 year old CL9 squeeks when going over bumpy roads, I suspect some bushes are worn or suspension stuffs.

Any suggestion what to look for? engine mounts? ARB mounts? or parts involved and best replacements parts?

Just did my first pink slip inspection on the car last month, my mechanic found nothing wrong with it.

cant hear the squeeks if the radio/stereo is on though.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Is it coming from the front or rear? Maybe try lubricating your mounts
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

I think its from the front. But sometimes these squeeks might be from the rear but sound like the front. It sounds like a small rat squeeking... lol

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    Front sway bar bushes offen dry out and need lubricating with some rubber grease..
    Common problem. I Get alot of cl9s with the same problem.. Could be a few other things tho.
    hondadynamiks - ADELAIDE

Quote Originally Posted by HONTUNE View Post
    Front sway bar bushes offen dry out and need lubricating with some rubber grease..
    Common problem. I Get alot of cl9s with the same problem.. Could be a few other things tho.
    cheers, I will try that.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Lube or use silicone spray on all your door rubbers and boot.Also door hinges and striker plates.You'll be surprised what a difference it'll make.