Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    would it work tho? being that the back are drums on the jazz

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    would it work tho? being that the back are drums on the jazz
    wont matter if backs are drums or not just gotta find something that fits. my ek1 was drum brakes at the back dc2r or ek9 fits and straight swap. just a matter of finding something that fits for the jazz and should be sweet as.
    Last edited by sangyz; 11-11-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..

from what i was seeing from the kits in the states, there's a dog bone addaptor to hold the calipers in place. looks like a H shaped bit of metal with holds for bolts, one side goes into were the back of the drum bolts down, the other to the caliper.

the hardest part of the conversion looks like replacing the hub so the disk can bolt down. i know that the front disks on the 2005 uses the same pads as the back disks on an accord, (not sure is it's a euro or not), but when i was looking up pads, they shared codes.

Is the accord 5 stud?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3-EVO-S2000
    yeah accords are 5 stud..but that wouldnt effect what brake pads it takes
    Herro

yeah, i mention it cos the thread was to create a 5 stud Jazz. if the accord is 5 studd, and if the front pads on the jazz are the same as the rear brakes on the accord, wouldn't it stand to reason that the rear discs are the right size, and a good place to start?

just a though

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    hes right the brake system on the rear of the accord must be simular to the front of the jazz, But how abt the rear drummies.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    was the GD honda city 4 or 5 stud?

4 stud 4x100

i have had a look @ the back assembly, the im guessing the piston for the drum sits with 2x bolts to the rear trailing arm. it's WAY too low for a caliper, hence the dog bone braket. looks like a H to space the holes 10-20mm's.

i found k-sport, (i think), kits in the states that bolt on for like $800. should have book marked the site, but it was a google search... so it wasn't hard to find