Me and My mate karting *56 warning*

My mate had his first race meet of 2005 last weekend, as i was there as mechanic helper/photographer/time keeper and what else i was doing.

Only using a Canon A75 camera.
    I'm not the worlds best camera guy, so any advice would be good.

He is in Kart 81 yellow CRG.
    The photo of him standing around or pushing the kart, the spark plug shit itself on the 1st lap! :cry:

Last edited by LUD02C; 19-02-2005 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Add 56k warning

nice pic's there! would be good fun actually having a race with that many people instead of like the usual 5 on a track.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Newcomer Array
    i have a question. does turning your head accually make you take the corners faster??

mad fun ! i wana go too

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Damm we missed out on the Go Kart for Melbourne... Looks so FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Pisty
    i have a question. does turning your head accually make you take the corners faster??
    I bet it does LOL !!!! Sends weight to the turning direction to help corner at high speeds.. just like playing on a PS or XBox, when you turn the car, your head and remote control follows that direction
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Pisty
    Its just a natural reaction really, this kart does 0-100km/h in about 3 seconds or so.

Its good fun alright.