Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    get some really heavy chromies.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic 07 vti
    okay sorry guys late reply. but i scrounged up some money and was able to the get some nice white 18" rims to go with the car. which is white. hahahah
    speaking of breaks that u guys suggested mine are squeaky as hell.. i think its the brake pads vibrating so i'll give that a quick fix later.
    i think i would do coil overs. though they are expensive. but guess gotta save up again. waiting for tax time.
    also wanna do exhaust just cause i wanna hear my car hahaha but dunt kno what type.
    any other simple mods that'll make it a bit more fun to drive?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by xqwzit View Post
    Too much oversteer when you corner hard with just a rear sway bar, its pretty dangerous
    isn't that the fun bit?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavo View Post
    okay sorry guys late reply. but i scrounged up some money and was able to the get some nice white 18" rims to go with the car. which is white. hahahah
    speaking of breaks that u guys suggested mine are squeaky as hell.. i think its the brake pads vibrating so i'll give that a quick fix later.
    i think i would do coil overs. though they are expensive. but guess gotta save up again. waiting for tax time.
    also wanna do exhaust just cause i wanna hear my car hahaha but dunt kno what type.
    any other simple mods that'll make it a bit more fun to drive?
    Intake (buy or DIY), coilovers, rear sway bar, camber bolts, rear camber arms (probably won't need these), Throttle body spacer.

No point in making the 1.8L go faster (unless you wanna spend ALOT), so you're best making it go around bends better.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    isn't that the fun bit?
    Yeah if you can predict it and as long as you don't go anywhere near the brakes.

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Dejavo you should pm pitiek as I believe he still has a Cusco rear sway bar. This is a quality bar. The rear sway controls most of the body roll in a fwd car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic 07 vti
    whats a recommended intake to install?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Thanks for mentioning that Steve.
    It has been collecting dust in my garage along with beaks rear brace and front strut brace.
    Please help me fund a Progress RSB for my CU2, I feel like driving a boat every time I drive around a runabout.
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD