Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model

What Interest Rate you guys are paying for the finance

Hi all,

SInce i bought my accord euro base model from my own pocket just curiously what interest rate you guys are paying for the finance of your Accord euro bought from dealer.

Today i saw Mitsubishi is doing 1.9% comparision rate for lancer models only. 1.9% seems very cheap..

I am looking to purchase a small sedan, civic or mazda3 or corolla for finance, but when i saw 1.9% thats tempting for lancer. I don't know what is the normal interest rate other dealers charge.

Please give me any advise i should watch for in finance and hidden terms or catches you guys faced so far.

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Just look out for the fees they try and get you there especially opening and early exit fees

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    fkn ripped off by bank's personal load, 10.5% t.t
    凸-_-凸

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Hi all,

SInce i bought my accord euro base model from my own pocket just curiously what interest rate you guys are paying for the finance of your Accord euro bought from dealer.

Today i saw Mitsubishi is doing 1.9% comparision rate for lancer models only. 1.9% seems very cheap..

I am looking to purchase a small sedan, civic or mazda3 or corolla for finance, but when i saw 1.9% thats tempting for lancer. I don't know what is the normal interest rate other dealers charge.

Please give me any advise i should watch for in finance and hidden terms or catches you guys faced so far.

thanks
    Hey Raj! Most regular deals are around the 8% comparison rate. Right now we getting all the end of year specials, best time to buy!

Toyota got 2.3% on at the moment as well. When I looked around recently, they don't try and screw you like the banks can, but still read the fine print. The manufacturers don't really care about making money off car loans, they just want to sell you a car.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Just look out for the fees they try and get you there especially opening and early exit fees
    toyotas is like $250. They got great finance.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Hey Raj! Most regular deals are around the 8% comparison rate. Right now we getting all the end of year specials, best time to buy!

Toyota got 2.3% on at the moment as well. When I looked around recently, they don't try and screw you like the banks can, but still read the fine print. The manufacturers don't really care about making money off car loans, they just want to sell you a car.
    Hey Matt,

Thanks.. Toyota got 3.9% at the moment.. Cheap so far is lancer 1.9%... I rang One of the honda dealer here in Syd inquiring for civic VTI or VTI-L auto and sadly the sales guy said no more civic till 1st quarter or mid next year due to the heavy flood in Thailand.. Boo.. Seems like Honda doesn't have a good year at all.. i asked him their finance interest rate and he said he is not allowed to talk about it unless i am purchasing.. Where is toyota giving 2.3%? in their website shows 3.9%, but don't know the negotiating power. If it toyota would buy a corolla ascent auto probably..

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Sorry, 3.9% it is. Had 2.3% in my head, too good to be true lol! The bank loans i found were around 12%.
    I found the corollas better than the civics too, I brought a new corolla in 2007 over a civic.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Thats rite corolla is a reliable small sedan. I am not a fan of lancer but 1.9% is tempting.. will see

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    They do good finance deals on used cars too?
    凸-_-凸

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY12 Euro Lux
    Keep in mind that if your ready to buy, and you want to use the dealers finance, they should be willing to negotiate the interest rate.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    As ipac co-founder Paul Clitheroe has been saying for the past 25 years, 'If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.'

Be wary. Read the finance contract and, ideally, have it explained to you by an independent person. Watch out for those secret 'right testicle' or 'first born child' clauses (lol).
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    As you know Raj we recently got a Corolla sedan for my niece,also considered Civic,but Corolla was much the same,for thousands less.

Mazda 3 is VERY popular,I found it a bit noisy however,and was not impressed by Lancers plasticky interior,but like the sedans shape.

Shop around,also consider slightly ised /demo models.

Is it for your Sister???