Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can you recommend any exhaust shops around the area? Would like a cat back but I the eBay ones are quite pricey.

I'll see how it goes, cheers mate

Front lip arrived today, went outside to test fit but it's definitely a 2 person job, will need a bit of convincing to fit properly.

How do people go about fitting them? Just screw it into the bottom of the bumper and wheel wells?

Might repaint it black before I put it back on.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 with B18c2
    i have a habit or pop riveting things into place when it coms to kits and lips :s hahaha
    DA9 B18c2
    http://www.facebook.com/RisingSunBaseJumping
    Base Jumping & Wingsuit Flying is my LIFE

Purchased parts for my new exhaust today off a fellow member (cheers Rayle), when they arrive I'll get a shop to make me up a 2.25" catback .

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/d...rtnumber=10425
    http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/d...rtnumber=11225

Haven't updated in a while but I have some parts on order so expect a few updates in the near future.

Had a 2.25" cat-back installed, only press bent, I'm a little disappointed in that the guy didn't attempt to mount it where I wanted the muffler, but it still sounds okay. Other than that, have only installed an OEM lip from a 90/91 (required cutting) and have a short shifter from Shift Performance waiting to go in.

Will keep everyone posted

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    nice update

where did you want the muffler mounted anyway?

Thanks mate, still eagerly awaiting parts.

I was hoping to have it mounted directly behind the cutout in the behind, so you could see it properly.

I guess mounting it there was too difficult or there wasn't enough room. /shrugs

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Nah, better where it is!
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Love the DA mate. Clean example you have there!

Subscribed for turbo!

Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Love the DA mate. Clean example you have there!

Subscribed for turbo!
    Haha, cheers dougie, turbo is definitely a "much further down the track" sorta thing. I have a list of everything I need, it's just money and time.

Small update, these arrived from the US today. Should go nicely with the short shifter.

Another update, more parts arrived yesterday. New Exedy S1 Organic clutch and OEM DC2 ITR shift boot goodness.

Clutch will be installed at HondaDynamiks when I get the time to book it in.

OEM Honda goodness.

Also, is there a way to re-size uploaded pictures through the forum? Or do I need to do it before uploading?