Vonda R
    links tsi!
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    hee yu go

apart from the crappy interior of the clio 200 or 197, what else is ruling this great little hatch out?
    definately should be in the running =) i would also imagine this to have the cheapest insurance out of them all
    however french cars are known to breakdown more =(

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    apart from the crappy interior of the clio 200 or 197, what else is ruling this great little hatch out?
    definately should be in the running =) i would also imagine this to have the cheapest insurance out of them all
    however french cars are known to breakdown more =(
    Reliability, depreciation and the fact you have to spend 99% of your driving life IN the car, not outside of it. Seriously, the interior is horrid........... I prefer the EG's interior to it!

Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Reliability, depreciation and the fact you have to spend 99% of your driving life IN the car, not outside of it. Seriously, the interior is horrid........... I prefer the EG's interior to it!
    I prefer 90's interior to any of the current day offerings...

srs.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    im in this vote now, dont know wether to go FN2 or EP3, obviously the EP3 goes harder but i like the look and drive of the FN2.
    But then i could also go JDM K20 swap into my EK with all the bolt ons for the same price of changing cars. if not a little bit cheaper.
    Such tough decisions

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_Mart View Post
    im in this vote now, dont know wether to go FN2 or EP3, obviously the EP3 goes harder but i like the look and drive of the FN2.
    But then i could also go JDM K20 swap into my EK with all the bolt ons for the same price of changing cars. if not a little bit cheaper.
    Such tough decisions
    If you visit civinfo.com you'll find a lot of FN2 owners were previously EP3 owners. A lot of enthusiasts that dyno their cars and they've found that the FN2 usually produces about 10bhp more than the EP3. Apparently Honda under quoted the power output so it doesn't end up in the next tax bracket in Europe. I know it's not much but it's something!

Dyno's aren't solid proof even if some of the runs were back to back etc. etc. before this turns into a whole argument about dyno's, it's only food for thought...

Generally, it will be so close that it will come down to the drivers being the true variable.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Sorry to dig up an old thread , but some of these comments really made me giggle...fact..an mps will rape an xr5 and really rape an ep3r.full stop. The mps is a car that needs to be learnt to drive and get off the line properly no doubt, and once mastered will keep up and beat ALOT of cars on the road. if you dont shift up early and over rev it then it flies... Then see what will happen with a flash tune.. That's another story.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I like pizza the next day re-heated.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    I like pizza the next day re-heated.
    shit pizza still tastes good

mps sedan win