Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

other springs lower than superlow king spring?

Does anyone know if any spring of other brands are lower than superior king spring and usually lower by how many cm?

thx

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Ultra low king springs.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    Dap Ek
    You can get custom height springs from KMAC springs. should be about 390 for all four.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    if your desperate you could even get your springs professionally pressed to whatever height you want..

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    If you go Ultra low you will get defected. king springs super low will scrub every where.

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    If you go Ultra low you will get defected. king springs super low will scrub every where.
    lol what?

im running super lows now. still very high. dont scrub atall.

~King Of Spam~

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I don't recommend getting springs pressed, especially soft springs like Kings. When you hit a bump/pothole the spring's coils smash together, making a huge knock sound, and rip off the paint between the coils causing damage.

Get shorter springs. Skunk2 offers short springs, then just put them on adjustable shocks.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Get coilovers
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    I don't recommend getting springs pressed, especially soft springs like Kings. When you hit a bump/pothole the spring's coils smash together, making a huge knock sound, and rip off the paint between the coils causing damage.

Get shorter springs. Skunk2 offers short springs, then just put them on adjustable shocks.
    yup, compressed springs shouldnt even be thought of, same deal with cutting springs...

if u wanna go low the right way, coilovers or spring+shock combo is the the only real solution, springs alone wont cut it imo.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by chauster View Post
    lol what?

im running super lows now. still very high. dont scrub atall.
    I was running super low and my car was scrubbing everywhere.
    Btw do not give negative rep, because that's what happen to my car, I am not giving him bad information. Kings spring is not as good as you think. king spring will become soft after some time, so do not be happy with you super low springs.
    Last edited by hmetro24; 19-11-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    I was running super low and my car was scrubbing everywhere.
    Btw do not give negative rep, because that's what happen to my car, I am not giving him bad information. Kings spring is not as good as you think. king spring will become soft after some time, so do not be happy with you super low springs.
    IM running super low nothing is wrong. my friend runs super low nothing is wrong too. Im not saying King springs are good dude. I have yet to seen a set of Super Lows scrub. And my work used to be a distributor for king springs.

Maybe yours was compressed or cut before. and yes they do sag but of course we are talking about normal not saggy ones.

Dont neg rep me cause i gave you neg rep.

welcome abourd.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Too much variables to say your car will scrub everywhere lol ?. Depends on what shocks you are using , if they are good or blown. What rims , tyres you are using. We need more information