Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Hydrolock .. is just a fancy term for explaining when your engine gets pregnant and is unable to perform at normal performance.
    it's when your engine gets pregant with water and you end up with a busted crank
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

no, its a fancy term for a new infection. only occurs during wet weather.

kids,dont do it on rainy days.

Have to admit .. I am somewhat glad I haven't installed it .. when I've been on the road the last two weeks, been through a dozen car parks with nice cold water intake sized puddles >_> .. and the torrential rain haha

its overrated.

it wont suck in water unless you submerge the actual filter.

I know lol, you actually have to forcefully try to kill your car to do it, and even then I'm pretty sure logic would kick in that your racecar civic won't make it through a metre high pool of water.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    I know lol, you actually have to forcefully try to kill your car to do it, and even then I'm pretty sure logic would kick in that your racecar civic won't make it through a metre high pool of water.
    what if you can't tell that it's 1m deep

some poeple have their pods so low to the ground that they're exposed through the splash guards

ultimate stupidity
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    At the end of the day, if your that worried about it. Stay with your OEM. Lost probably better than Sri.. and you know its safe.

But seriously.. nothing to worry about with cai. You shouldnt he driving through big arse puddles anyway.
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    what if you can't tell that it's 1m deep

some poeple have their pods so low to the ground that they're exposed through the splash guards

ultimate stupidity
    http://db.tt/zkh8NjJX

EDIT: haha, reminds me saw some "tiiiiiiiiiittteee" 180sx last night spend about a minute negotiating a speed bump in maccas drive thru, they went over on a 45º angle, still heard the crunch of their back bumper. All I could think was "needs moar slammed they said, look mad fresh tiiiitee yo, they said". Plus the massive puddles outside of the drive thru I was just waiting for some nice sound effects ;-)
    Last edited by lolmclol; 13-08-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by David321 View Post
    wow really felt less responsive inthe lower rpms mhmmms thats not very goood so the torque was less then usual too? mhmm what about adding a Ethrottle would that help?
    now that i hear this it kinda turns me away but im not sure =s i mean i dont want to have a less responsive car
    No the torque was about the same, the power of the engine wasnt lacking but there was a change in the initial response when you press on the accelerater that had slowed down and it was also jerky. Which is likely due to the reason that curtis mentioned and also the fact that the RBC and throttle body wasnt port matched for smooth air flow. I am pretty confident that if i had port matched the RBC and tuned the engine i would have seen gains through out the whole RPM range. No the E throttle would not help.
    If my post was useful, please give a Good Post Quality (PQ) Point