Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EG6 specs

EG6 specs

hi all, long time member, first time poster. i'm looking at buying a jdm EG6 and was wanting to know what to look out for in terms of differences to the other models? obvious stuff i know of are the dash tacho and garnishes, seats, boot tray, etc. is there anything that i should look for that cannot be fitted to a lower spec model? i've done a quick search and it hasn't been too helpful.

also, anything that i should be aware of mechanically/wear & tear? i've owned 2 egs before and they've been pretty good besides the occasional drive shaft boots.

thanks in advance!

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Climate control is electronic.
    B16a instead of d series.

More stuff in the car means more stuff that could break and stuff up.

I wish you luck.

Sean.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Interior trim obviously
    LSD and abs sticker below the tailgate glass, wiper less tail gate glass, 7 speaker surround, 262mm brake setup, electronic folding mirrors, depending on the eg6 changes the way the trim is
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by nk4 View Post
    hi all, long time member, first time poster. i'm looking at buying a jdm EG6 and was wanting to know what to look out for in terms of differences to the other models? obvious stuff i know of are the dash tacho and garnishes, seats, boot tray, etc. is there anything that i should look for that cannot be fitted to a lower spec model? i've done a quick search and it hasn't been too helpful.

also, anything that i should be aware of mechanically/wear & tear? i've owned 2 egs before and they've been pretty good besides the occasional drive shaft boots.

thanks in advance!
    welcome abourd bro!
    i think everything is interchangeable other than dash components and rear seat.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    jspec civic 1992
    lca are different on eg6, brown windows..

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    I'm painting one as we speak. It's for sale 5k in melb. Yes it's a genuine eg6

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Pretty much dc2 vtir sussy
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by chauster View Post
    I'm painting one as we speak. It's for sale 5k in melb. Yes it's a genuine eg6
    Pm me pics I miss my old one ;(

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre