Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S

HKS F-Con SZ used on dc5S

hey has anyone used HKS F-Con SZ on a dc5 and got how power its getting ??

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    I have only come across a select few cars that run the F-Con computers in Melbourne (primarily we don't have a HKS tuner & it's been on big power GT-R's) but you can get the same features from a Haltech (http://www.haltech.com/index.php/pro...da-integra-dc5) or Hondata K-pro (http://www.hondata.com/kpro.html)

Power outputs will depend on who tunes it, what fuel it is tuned for and what modifications are done to the car.
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    thanx, but the haltech and hondata k pros are stand alones and iv bin quoted 2g tuned , iv found a hks f con sz which is a piggy back for roughly $300 i was just wondering if anyone had used and had dyno sheets

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    But then take into account at least $500 to get it tuned (there is only a handful of workshops in the country authorised to tune HKS computers) and it starts adding up. If you plan on keeping the car long term & have done I/H/E, possibly a fuel pump and are thinking of going further with the car ie. upgrading fuel rail/injectors/fpr, cams etc the Haltech or K-pro will give you greater accuracy of tuning and has better support for you as the product user, as well as there being a lot more workshops being able to tune your car (HKS Japan authorises which workshops can tune their computers)
    Kermit EGK20A

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    ahhh thank you very much
    i have done I/H/E and i think i might heed your advice and go all out with most likly haltech .

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Kermit EGK20A