Tinted Tail Lights

Hi everyone, i just tinted my tail lights last night to make it looks smoky.
    How do you guys recon? Do they look good with the tint or i should remove it back to clear

BTW can anyone give me a PQ so that i can start to post for trades...
    No idea how to figure out...
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/71975351@N03/6502327199/]

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Looks awesome but isnt it illegal?

not sure, but i remove the tint last night. Cant get used to the smoky tail light haha.I recon it looks nicer just as it is.
    Gonna wrap the center console with 3m CF vinyl will post up when its finish haha
    SO ricer

Looked good with the tint mate but it is illegal!
    Off topic but what rear pods are they on yours? doesnt look like a diffuser in the pics or am I wrong?

They are Chargespeed rear pods

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    where you get these tint film from? DIY? i was thinking to do it on my car, but i heard its illegal...... and i want put something lighter color

Yeah, I did them myself, what you need is a heater, a card card and a knife. Took me about 20 mins per light.
    You can use the same tint for windows, maybe get 40% darkness will look better.

"geeang" why you gave me a poor rep point. I am not begging you for PQ You bad axx