Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic

Is my coilover still good to use? It broke a little

long story short, I broke the adjuster off my brand new Buddyclub N+ coilover when putting them in, wondering if it's all sweet to still use?

Here's a pic

Banned Array
    Car:
    d series beast
    By the looks of it mate. still looks good for road use. but since the adjuster is broken, you cannot adjust but if there is a way, there is a will. Use a hammer and a chisel. worked for me.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    Thanks heaps mate. Just what I was wanting to hear.

Banned Array
    Car:
    d series beast
    nothing else is damaged right? no bends in the shock or anything? and nice pictures in the background hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    You can send it to Buddyclub and have it fixed.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBrown View Post
    nothing else is damaged right? no bends in the shock or anything? and nice pictures in the background hahaha
    nah, other than that, they are fine. It was only that piece that I snapped..

Haha - I get bored sometimes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    You can send it to Buddyclub and have it fixed.
    Really don't have the money at the moment (check my build thread to see lol) so as long as they are right to still run I am happy. I doubt my sock will see the track tbh lol. Even if lakeside is literally 5mins down the road.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    Also, how much should I tighten the bolt (one in picture) is it right where it is? I notice it moves up when it's compressed and the car is on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by TyD View Post
    Also, how much should I tighten the bolt (one in picture) is it right where it is? I notice it moves up when it's compressed and the car is on the ground.
    all the way down mate, you want the car to be sitting on the top of the suspension, not have it slipping up and down in that little gap.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Track Car
    not 100% sure on buddy club. but most adjustable coilovers have the adjuster pushed in, so see if you can get the rest of it out with a magnet or such. (just an idea)

also if you cant you will need to know where its set so you can match the other side, it will drive really bad if one side is hard the other soft etc etc