Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pretty sure it's 1" width. Some morons made up rule about 2" wider diameter and now cops use it
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Damm serious?? I never thought about rim size, but what are the chances they'll actually consider rim size? :O
    Because i kinda got rid of my stockies since i had no space to put them and i'll be moving to Melbourne next month.
    I'll double check with the rim size of stockies tomorrow.

I can lend you stockies if you want. Got 2 sets here. Plenty of people sell them for like $100 with rwc tyres anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    I can lend you stockies if you want. Got 2 sets here. Plenty of people sell them for like $100 with rwc tyres anyway
    Oh fair enoughs, well i'll see what happens when i go down next month. I might as well drive my car till it runs out of nsw rego then transfer my licence as well as rego over. But yeah thanks for the offer if i need to revert back to stockies i'll be in contact since i'll be living in South East Melbourne as well. Is that how others get away with their rims? I reckon its stupid!

The new VIC RWC laws are ****ed. They gotta take pics and vids or some shit so mechanics can't (or are reluctant to) turn a blind eye to obvious things like poking wheels. You probably will get defected sooner or later with those OGs

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    The new VIC RWC laws are ****ed. They gotta take pics and vids or some shit so mechanics can't (or are reluctant to) turn a blind eye to obvious things like poking wheels. You probably will get defected sooner or later with those OGs
    wdf are you serious? They gotta take pics and vids?? Thats so stupid and i just bought my og's and tyres too!!! Their only what 4 days old!!
    Im sure heaps of Vic drivers have worst situations then i do..

Just put the steelies on for the RWC, then put the wheels back on after and go transfer rego. Simple as that. You're making a big deal out of it lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Just put the steelies on for the RWC, then put the wheels back on after and go transfer rego. Simple as that. You're making a big deal out of it lol
    LOL yeah might as well borrow a pair of old steelies when i go down. If i cant find any mind if i borrow some old rims from you?

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    ive been driving around like this since queens birthday weekend in june and havent been hassled once. but you will find cops are more strict in melb then where im from

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I would pull you over purely coz you have a smartass plate lol

The wheels are just a bonus feature

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    ive been driving around like this since queens birthday weekend in june and havent been hassled once. but you will find cops are more strict in melb then where im from

ahahaha arent you from melb though? Or did you move?

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    I would pull you over purely coz you have a smartass plate lol

The wheels are just a bonus feature
    lol, most people ask. "what do your number plates mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    ahahaha arent you from melb though? Or did you move?
    nah man, never have never will be from melb, hate the place lol. i live out in the sticks as most people from melb refer it hahaha

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.