Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    lol, most people ask. "what do your number plates mean?"

nah man, never have never will be from melb, hate the place lol. i live out in the sticks as most people from melb refer it hahaha
    hahaha dam lucky for you, looks like im gonna be the next victim to be constantly hasseled by cops especially when im a p1 driver and i have bright colour rims LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Vicroads guide to modification states that you are allowed no more than 2in bigger in overall rim diameter & 1in wider. Any part of the tyre/wheel that is sticking out past the guard can be deemed UNRWC (you can get past it with bolt on flares if negative camber doesn't tuck the top of the tyre/wheel up into the guard, ref j's racing bolt on flares http://www.j-sracingusa.com/jsusa/in...3&xNO=FFL-01-F)

EDIT: Just saw that your moving the the S.E so I may be able to look after you with the RWC. Also we have to take photo's of the vehicle on the hoist with no wheels on the car, a picture of the odometer, vin number, engine number and major faults we find with the car.

Also you would be quite surprised at how little the cops know about Honda's. I have been pulled over many times in various Honda's from stock ride height to chassis on the ground and have not once been checked for ride height or noise test. Only got questioned about my B-pillar brace in my personal EG. Just don't go having stupidly stretched tyres on your rims & don't VTEC everywhere you go and you will be fine.

One last thing...... stay away from princes hwy on a friday night =P otherwise welcome to Melbourne
    Last edited by stndrd; 07-12-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    hahaha thanks alot stndrd! I've pmed you too in regards to my car. Do you own a shop? Where abouts is it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    I don't own a shop just yet but where I work we do rwc and I personally do after hours work from the workshop, so if you need anything once you move down, let me know. I will reply to your pm a bit later today when i'm on a computer
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Yep sure i'll prob need to get a rwc sometime in June 2012 as i plan on driving my car around till my nsw rego runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    I would pull you over purely coz you have a smartass plate lol

The wheels are just a bonus feature
    Like a cop would know what his plate means....
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitbox
    If you keep your NSW plates the more less chance you'll get pulled over as per jurisdiction your car is still supposed to follow NSW rules. I ran like that for 10++ months! A green nsw p plater driving a turbo car. I have been stopped a couple of times for the boose bus, no word has been ever said about my license and my car!