Thread: N/A Powaaaaaa.

Member Array
    Car:
    SS AP1 S2000

N/A Powaaaaaa.

Hey guys,

Thought I'd make this thread for the N/A fans out there that want to get as much as they can out of the S without boosting.

So far upgrades to date are, T1R 70R-EM exhaust, 70MM Berk HFC, my Berk HFC header just arrived today, injen intake, 70MM Science of Speed TB. Brian Crower Stage II N/A cams.

Cams and the header haven't been installed yet, was waiting on the header, will be getting these installed within the next few days. Next is an AEM EMS. Was planning on picking up Brad's old unit from his S but ran out of money -_-. Will be running untunned for a few weeks till more funds come through, then will be going with an Etune from evan.

After the EMS I'm thinking about leaving the engine alone for awhile and grabbing some Spoon gear to make it look pretty. Will also grab some dynos once I've had it tuned.

Any other S owners out there making some big power whilst staying N/A?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Bueller? Bueller?

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    Not sure about big power but I made 156.7 rwkws with hondata, 72mm throttle body port matched IM, mugen v1 intake, toda header, 70mm test pipe, ASM 70 SS exhaust.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
    Not sure about big power but I made 156.7 rwkws with hondata, 72mm throttle body port matched IM, mugen v1 intake, toda header, 70mm test pipe, ASM 70 SS exhaust.
    Damn. I made the same at 8500 (not 9000) with only I/H/E + VAFC Tune.

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    Top end doesn't mean anything unless you got the low and mid range to back it up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    ^ exactly!
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    Lol dyno reading means shit all my midrange was intense. And no one will make peak power at 9000rpm.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by dlai5552 View Post
    Top end doesn't mean anything unless you got the low and mid range to back it up.
    If your looking for big numbers in low and mid range, you have the wrong car. That being said, low and midrange was alot more then stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
    Lol dyno reading means shit all my midrange was intense. And no one will make peak power at 9000rpm.
    Dont get me wrong dude, im not trying to put it over you. Yea and its true no peak power after about 8. So what where you getting in midrange anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    also different weather/dyno/tyres/allotherbullxhit reads differently, so what you got here doesn't mean squat to what someone got elsewhere.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87