Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SIf anyone should be winging about spinning at the track lol I've span plenty of times, shows your actually trying to push the car to its limits and then realising... whoops, that was a bit too far beyond its limits Happens all the time.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    [QUOTE=DNYALL;3194701]SIf anyone should be winging about spinning at the track lol I've span plenty of times, shows your actually trying to push the car to its limits and then realising... whoops, that was a bit too far beyond its limits Happens all the time.[/QUOTE

Im guessing no one has witnessed a car spin out due to the amount of coverage my off track in counter is obtaining. Hope your not implying i am having a winge? Like you said if your not spinning out your not pushing hard enough. This is one of the main reasons i dont bother with ozhonda anymore-to much BS.
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    Quote Originally Posted by big tone View Post
    Paul i wouldnt worry about the spin dude.. im pretty sure you had shitty tires on at that stage, the track was very silty. even my lap times were down for the first session.. but yea next time i recon you guys will hit very low 60's both you and ash..

I never was concerned,that was my first lap in 2 yrs on 195/45 R16 street tyres of course it was going to get loose.
    I shall see you next year Tony-should be a good year with a few more lads coming out aswell.

K series parts whore

FFamily

I was thinking about not putting those photos up, because I had a feeling whoever it was would cop a bit of flak. You can't escape the camera though And like has been said, that's part of racing and from what I saw you recovered well and went pretty hard

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Honda-b-blastin:Sorry to go a little off topic but did you pull the 11sec 1/4 mile time with the k20a or k24 frank? I went thru your build thread but I don't seem to recall you swapping the k24 you had bought for your build ..?

Member Array
    Car:
    Land Barge
    This thread makes me even sadder for missing that day
    Econo Box pimping ain't easy.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    Honda-b-blastin:Sorry to go a little off topic but did you pull the 11sec 1/4 mile time with the k20a or k24 frank? I went thru your build thread but I don't seem to recall you swapping the k24 you had bought for your build ..?
    Ive never used that k24a1,its a spare/parts motor. I purchased another k24 from the states which i still have also,but havnt used in a while.

K series parts whore

FFamily