good suspension setup?

i was just wondering if anyone has used the coilover sleeves? i have heard a few bad things about them but am curious if its true?

anywayz to the point im thinking of getting ITR struts and using omni power coilover sleevs as a fairly low budget sussy setup...

would this be ok?

all feedback is appreciated.

-RaF-

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    omni power make good quality stuff, so their sleeves should work. However i suggest getting aftermarket shocks such as Koni's which will be better matched to the Omni spring rates and wont die as quickly.

Or just getting the full Omni coilovers, they are cheap

thanx mate!

coilover sleeves are not really made for any hard driving situations... not even medium driving situations... good for show lowering...

i would rank lowered springs on stock shocks as better than coilover sleeves...

Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    There are performance coil over sleeves, but most cheep sleeves are just for "show".

Ground control sleeves use Eibach springs and can be paired with few different types of shocks(OEM, Tokico, KYB, Bilstein and Koni) they also allow you to choose your spring rates. Most autocross drivers in the states use this setup.

thanx fella's

its probably betto go with a fully coilovers!

seems to end up cheaper and more reliable!!