Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Defect

Ask a cop if you can modify your car, see what they say.

If they say "as long as its legal" then forget it, How many parts are actually ADR approved? not only that, but if a cop is out to get you, you're screwed either way...

Conclusion - All modifications are illegal.
    Problem?

FFamily

MTHRFKERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... I went through all the trouble of actually paying my dad's friend to put back on my stock sussy (because I thought if he could do the sussy straight away in the morning, I can get my RWC by the end of the day but I ended up spending a few hours trying to find the stupid breather pipe since they told me to put back on my stock airbox) AND THE FKN VIC ROADS DIDN'T EVEN GO OUT TO CHECK MY CAR...

Stupid assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...... but oh well... nothing I can do about it zzz.

/endrant.

FYI, the CU2 suspension is REALLY hard to put on/take out (the rears) so that's why I paid someone to do it.. otherwise, I would've done it myself.

And yes, I could've raised my car with the coils and soften the dampers (which is what I did so I wasted my time doing that too) but the rwc place said it's still too stiff. But stupid thing is, even with my stock sussy on, the bounce is pretty much exactly the same -_-

Stiffness has nothing to do with suspension travel.

Sounds like you got ripped off lol.

And if you have a full roady for a major defect, vicroads rarely go out to check the car.
    Problem?

FFamily

Ahh dammit. Stupid as. Thanks Oxer. Police should just all die. Even Brimbank council tried to fine me before.. I was parked on the side of the road cause my mum went into the shops so I was signaling left and the old **** knocks on my window 'Hayy... u can't park ere'... it's a $70 fine buddy'... Should've just told him to **** off -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Ask a cop if you can modify your car, see what they say.

If they say "as long as its legal" then forget it, How many parts are actually ADR approved? not only that, but if a cop is out to get you, you're screwed either way...

Conclusion - All modifications are illegal.
    This is true.
    ADR approved it must be or else GG

Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Ahh dammit. Stupid as. Thanks Oxer. Police should just all die. Even Brimbank council tried to fine me before.. I was parked on the side of the road cause my mum went into the shops so I was signaling left and the old **** knocks on my window 'Hayy... u can't park ere'... it's a $70 fine buddy'... Should've just told him to **** off -_-
    With an attitude like that, you'll get many more fines in the future...
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    I passed rwc on a s13 with air pod in just had to be tight and secure. cops look at it all the time and im getting diffrant answers between each cop, one says p platers not allowed to have it in but others dont care i had a whole group of cops (defect station) look at the engine bay and they just checked if it was tight or not as.

and checking if the car was turbo but it was a na sils

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    LOLOL my mum got fined for the exact same thing and lost 3 points kinna bullshit. but swearing back at them wont help they could of gave u a heavyer fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    With an attitude like that, you'll get many more fines in the future...
    Yeah, I know you're right but I didn't do anything. Just drove off normally without saying a word..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    I passed rwc on a s13 with air pod in just had to be tight and secure. cops look at it all the time and im getting diffrant answers between each cop, one says p platers not allowed to have it in but others dont care i had a whole group of cops (defect station) look at the engine bay and they just checked if it was tight or not as.

and checking if the car was turbo but it was a na sils
    I suppose it depends on how anal the cop is :\

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    LOLOL my mum got fined for the exact same thing and lost 3 points kinna bullshit. but swearing back at them wont help they could of gave u a heavyer fine.
    Nah, I didn't say anything back. So stupid though..

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg5 Civic Si
    thats the pipe for blow by gasses created in the crank case from oil n shit, it kills performance and sludges your intake :] i put a breather on my one.. lol go wreckers find a decent hose plug it in done.. lol

Nah, I found it again. It's all good.

Also, another question... am I on the system now that I've been defected? So if it happens again, worse consequences or anything? I can't stand my car at 4x4 status... but gonna have to deal with it until after new years probably..