Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Defect

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    mmm i'd say you would have a flag saying you have been defected before,

being chrismas and all i havent seen all these cops that the ads say are everywhere, pritty casual compaired to prior Chrissyz.......

main thing i will avoid is being to low , first thing a cop looks for, then how much noise your making, then the way your driving, then your attitude , all these things imo play a role in a cop making up his mind if he wants to **** you up.

All cops arnt like this, just the ones on a power trip piss me off to the max, cant handle it, like it isnt enough that they book you for ****ing sneezing these days , but they are smart asses about it and if you so much a make a squeek they will do you 10 x harder!!!

As much as I want to put everything back on, I'm gonna wait until after New Years I think Unless I get bored one day and put them back in lol.

I've been seeing way too many cops. They're all over the place so I don't feel safe with my car lowered.

I'll just keep it stock for now.

Hmmm, flagged... does that stay on the system forever? This is just in case I decide to go back to low soon and they bust me again :S And I was also planning to weld on my two Magnaflow mufflers that just arrived.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    they actually don't keep record of how many times your car has been defected however they do keep a record of your driving history. ie speeding fines etc.

vic roads won't check your car if they're busy, however the new laws with rwc and photos they don't really need to check anyway as the photos show evidence that your cars high az.
    Last edited by vyets; 19-12-2011 at 09:21 AM.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Kmart Auto & Tyres Service didn't give me any photos.. unless they just send it straight through to Vic Roads and I didn't even know? o-o

Oh, so getting defects doesn't stay on the recrods.. guess that's alright then..

Thanks guys. I'll probably lower my rears today; did my fronts yesterday. Can't stand my car being stock :\

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    they have to send the photos straight to vicroads so there's no fkn around.

upto you man, but there's been alot of cops around latley.

i can't confirm 100% that they don't keep a record but I have a mate who got defected (minor), cleared it and 2 days later got pulled over, he decided to lie and say his car is still defected. Cops said oh, checked his license went back to car came back and they said well we can't find out if your defected or not but we'll give you another one just incase.. then he got a major ROFL.

Defects are part of the game, gotta pay to play get used to it lol if it makes you feel any better one of my mates has about 8 defects under his name haha
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    NA6 FC3S BNR32
    The reason why we made you put your stock intake back in was because we cover our asses and save both you and I the trouble incase anything went down with Vicroads, your breather was an emission problem that's why you had to put the pipe back on and photos were sent to Vic roads straight away to say we haven't done anything dodgy at the time of the test incase you decide to lower your car and say we've passed it at that height, which some tool has done to us in the past and went court for it. Believe me rwc are going to get strict and more expensive in the near future which Paul looked after you and gave it to you at a cheaper price.
    FYS

Built not bought, raced not parked.
    WINTON PB - 1:46.7560
    EG5

Oh nah, it's understandable. I didn't want to give you guys a bad name and stuff too so that's why I just went with what you guys said and put back on my stock suspension and stock airbox back on. You guys have good customer service, very helpful (Y). I could've been dodgy and get a dodgy rwc but if something were to happen, I'd just be wasting more time and money. I'm glad I found my breather pipe otherwise I'd be in some trouble since I called Honda and they said it'd take several weeks for it to arrive.

But yeah, thanks a lot for your help guys.

And LOL at your friend Vyets..... minor into a major, hahahah. I've been seeing A LOT of cops around Sunshine too. Gonna try be safe about it :\

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post

i can't confirm 100% that they don't keep a record but I have a mate who got defected (minor), cleared it and 2 days later got pulled over, he decided to lie and say his car is still defected. Cops said oh, checked his license went back to car came back and they said well we can't find out if your defected or not but we'll give you another one just incase.. then he got a major ROFL.

Defects are part of the game, gotta pay to play get used to it lol if it makes you feel any better one of my mates has about 8 defects under his name haha
    8 defects????? lolz
    he clearly enjoys playing the game then lmfao

I dont keep count.... was over 10 though..
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    lol faaaaaa that sucks man ,

you'd have a few stories to tell lol

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post

hahaha reminds me of longers, got defected for height, raised it and got it cleared, ran home lowered it again

got defected the next day...
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    aaahhhhh sheeeeddduupppp
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ROCK FAKESH*T