Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Also if you push down on the seat it wont lock

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 6sp
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Also if you push down on the seat it wont lock
    What do you mean "push down on the seat" to make it not lock?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    The car knows if your in it or not by sitting on it. It never locks if you push down on the seat

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 6sp
    The car knows if your in it or not by sitting on it. It never locks if you push down on the seat
    Wow, you learn something new each day. Thanks.

Man... so happy with keyless entry on my new car (CX9) I've been on the same situation when I was still driving CU2, lucky I my wife always have the spare on her purse.

With CX9, its keyless entry! Key never leave my jeans pocket

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Happened to me 2 times in my s13 first time i left the keys inside on my seat, called racv yay! yeah i got bagged by people at work for calling them but what else can u do?,

2nd was i went to drop off stuff and left my car running, when i come back the door was locked fml so the car stayed on for like 30mins while waiting for racv to come was nearly outta petrol aswell.
    They do a good job without any damage. and its free coz my mum is a member and its under her name ))
    Last edited by Johnie; 22-12-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Whenever I am working in the boot of my Euro I make sure to open one of the passenger doors so that the whole car stays unlocked to avoid situations like this. It's easy enough to do.
    Yea, normally i place the key on top of the roof.

But this time i started looking for my wallet and used only my left hand, but then changed my mind and decided to use two hands, so i placed it down and i made sure i was aware that the key is there, knowing the consequences if i forget.
    As i got frustrated with not being able to find my wallet, little angry with my self, i slammed the boot! Rest is history! hehe
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    U must hav a smart car. Once I finished filled up at the station and my usual habit is to lock the car before I go in & pay, forgot my parents was still in the car. Then my car alarm tell & scream when my Dad pop out of the car X_X

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    This is why I don't want keyless entry lol. First thing I ever did when I bought both my current cars is went and got spares cut.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    im not following this whole push on seat thing>?

if there is someone in the car then whats the worry?
    how do u push on the seat without opening the doors first? (beside crawling thru the boot)
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    No its before you lock yourself out push on the seat and it won't lock automatically. Same as putingbthe keys in the ignition

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Doesn't work for me. The car knows if you are in it if you open one of the doors and then close it. I don't think the system is sophisticated enough to use the seat sensors (plus the rear seats don't have sensors)
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2