Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    unfortunately you can't do that mate. Can't sell parts/cars on the behalf of someone else

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    goddamn.. so tidy. If it didn't have a white roof, and a poo coloured exterior, i'd be all over it

I do love these old civics, I have one, but it's a 1500 and manual :3 also has vinyl seats instead of cloth

Actually, come to think of it.. do these cars come with an interior any other colour than poo brown? I swear, all the ones i've seen around locally have brown interior :|

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I've owned 6 EBs (2xEB1, 3xEB2 and one EB3) and all of them had black interiors. Mind you, 5 of them were 2 door hatches (one an RS1200) and one was a 2 door with tiny boot - all were manuals. I'm always on the look out for a 3 door EB2 or EB3 as I love these cars, they were always a hell of a lot of fun and the goal is to drop a SOHC VTEC 16 into one.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Hey man I was going to buy this, and when I finally decided to get it it was sold! Lol. You got this for a bargain man, can't wait to see what it looks like once you get stuck into it

Member Array
    Car:
    HRV k24a
    I got stuck into it and realised how much time it would take me to get it roadworthy again, so I decided to cut my losses and I sold it one week ago, slightly gutted but cut my losses. And I'm pretty much going to stick with my eg shape from now on, parts are easier and cheaper
    1975 EB1 Civc 2 speed hondamatic
    WTB; chrome roof rack to suite^^

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Didn't look like much was needed for roadworthy.. what did you need?

But ah well, it's fair enough man. Hope your endeavours with the eg's goes well

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    revival?? u guys still got ure Gen1 Civics???
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9B18C View Post
    revival?? u guys still got ure Gen1 Civics???
    I still have mine. Progress is so slow though. It's finally off the road though, and b16 head is here. just need to save up for b18 bottom end, and the whole engine build, then to save for the dry sump, turbo stuff, oil cooler, recaro, bolt ons, wheels, coilovers, fabrcating for engine mounts and hub welds for bigger rotors and callipers, etc etc.