Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IV73CI View Post
    its suppose to also say V3 somewhere on the PCB ...

The were just resellers from another resellers/supplier from the states.

cant blame them if they had no idea they were being supplied counterfeits by the ceased shop/supplier.

we all in it for the game................of vtaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    I disagree.

most are in it for the money.

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I disagree.

most are in it for the money.

If a reseller knew goods were counterfeit , and there was no public knowledge / scrutinty of this they would likely keep selling . All for the money. The issue here is we need to find out if said reseller was selling counterfeit goods knowingly or not.

Can ANY person that has dealt with and purchased a hondata unit off them ( benson / byp) please contact myself in regards to this matter.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Benjamin, myself and two others have bought a kpro each. All were checked and are genuine kpro. If i knew how to take photos and eliminating shadows, i would.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I think you need to tread lightly before outright accusing BYP of knowingly selling the fakes.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    Benjamin, myself and two others have bought a kpro each. All were checked and are genuine kpro. If i knew how to take photos and eliminating shadows, i would.
    Enough with the Kpro talk

dude, we are talking about s300, not Kpro.

Some serious accusations here on this thread
    Last edited by Mikecivic78; 09-03-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    got my s300 off byp a month ago, checked it tonight to be sure, and it's genuine
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Im sure viewing the invoice and prices of the S300's bought would quickly sort out if someone knew they were buying legit or dodge items and then passing them on, just like the kpro's that were going round earlier and only being sold installed, were these S300's in proper packaging or just 5 chips, maybe those who have bought might care to comment?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    i didn't buy mine seperately, i bought mine already installed in the ecu by the boys. didn't see this thread till last night, and double checked it tonight, seems to be all good,
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

i also bought s300 with ecu of byp and its totally genuine because i just checked my ecu now lol
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

S2Krazy Array
    This is why I buy everything myself from overseas suppliers. There is too much of this shit going around lately.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Doug, we merely bought it off a supplier from the US. No-one knew it was counterfeit. Since that supplier has ceased operation, we all know now why im sure alot of people have been scammed. I for one has 5 of them sitting here useless. I've since reissue refund and sorted out those customer with new V3 out of my own pocket.

Since the announcement of the ECU being counterfeit, I've tried to retrieve all of them
    Benny, wouldn't it be fairer to either offer a full refund or a direct replacement for the original kprp? Instead of having to fork out the extra $300 for the v3? Fair enough if you actually WANT to upgrade to a v3 but what if you just want a direct replacement for the counterfeit unit?