Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll give WD-40 a go on the nut. Using an adjustable spanner as i don't have a 22mm open ended. And another smaller open ended on the outer tie rod to push opposite way.

Is the nut supposed to turn left or right to move towards the inner tie rod
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Glad to see my pics are of some good use

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Generally the nut will undo anti-clockwise or towards the front of the car on the drivers side and to the rear on the passenger side.

If the nut still won't budge you can try heating it a little too, but make sure you soak the crap out of it for a good hour or so.

Edit - maybe look at getting a new pair of tie rod ends and nuts to suit - sounds like these ones are going to be stuffed by the time you are finished...

Ok i got the nut loose. But can't get the ball joint out. Went at it with a rubber mallet for damn near an hour. Is there any other way to get this out?! driving me insane

Also what is this black shit? Looks like the ball joint is leaking or something?

KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Don't use a rubber mallet, wasting your time, a good solid mallet us what you need.

That looks like excess grease. Just buy new tie rod ends so you have no doubts
    OHSC