Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    thanks mate. not a bad price when they first (vtis) came out in late 2002 they were close to $27k.

The MV Singa Ace has just docked in Brisbane. Let's hope its only a few more days till Sydney gets the shipment

So I cancelled my Vibe-S order last month because my loan expired with the car delivery date still unknown...

I went to have my current car serviced 40K last Friday and said I wanted a loaner so I can just pickup my car the following day. Oh, the horror when they gave me a Storm Silver 2012 Vide-S - the same car order I had cancelled! And for the life of me, I loved getting around in the darned contraption!

That's pretty unlucky Randy

I can totally understand the reason for Honda Australia to source replacement Jazz's from Japan whilst the Thai plant was down. I also understand that the Japanese built Jazz's are better value and more features than the Thai version. But I still can't help but think that the logistics of this temporary arrangement wasn't well planned out. The long wait aside (not anyone's fault in particular, even the weather in Japan contributed to the delay) it seems that some customers like myself found it very difficult to source reasonable estimates of the delivery dates of their cars. If Honda Australia decided to really market the Vibe and Vibe S to Australian consumers then they really should back what they sell, even if its temporary. This includes providing their dealer network with updates that they can pass onto their customers. It seems that some of the dealers and a lot of customers were kept in the dark.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstJazz View Post
    The MV Singa Ace has just docked in Brisbane. Let's hope its only a few more days till Sydney gets the shipment
    So has anyone picked up their new Jazz from this shipment yet?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    So has anyone picked up their new Jazz from this shipment yet?
    Got my answer this arvo. Dealer called. Picking up on Friday.

Hello everyone
    New to the forum. Booked my Honda Jazz Vibe S last 08/06/12 and car is already in the dealership since last saturday. Waiting for my loan to be cleared. Can i ask if anyone have Storm Silver and Alabaster Silver Vibe s to post a pic so that i can compare. I m totally confused as i went yesterday to have a look on my car and it was quite dard where it was parked so i feel the storm silver is quite dull. But i want actual day light photos before making any decision. Can someone please post a pic if they these 2 colors that will be really appreciated.

I mean to say dark . another thing is salesman i am dealing with is very nice and happy to change the color.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by punrav View Post
    Hello everyone
    New to the forum. Booked my Honda Jazz Vibe S last 08/06/12 and car is already in the dealership since last saturday. Waiting for my loan to be cleared. Can i ask if anyone have Storm Silver and Alabaster Silver Vibe s to post a pic so that i can compare. I m totally confused as i went yesterday to have a look on my car and it was quite dard where it was parked so i feel the storm silver is quite dull. But i want actual day light photos before making any decision. Can someone please post a pic if they these 2 colors that will be really appreciated.
    Welcome!

here you can see the storm is darker for sure

and alabaster

Thanks a lot of quick reply. really appreciate that. Anyone have pics for Vibe s that will be really good. After seeing at Billy's white Vibe s i am inclined towards white but salesman told me clear white is not available any more. Cant they order one? One reason could be they might be losing money by giving non metallic paint.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i have white!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

White is awesome no doubt but as i said in my prev post salesman told me they wont have white vibe s anymore. if someone have Jazz Vibe S MY12 in storm silver or Albaster Silver, can they please their car pics so that i can make up my mind, I am on work from monday-friday and have no time to go in dealership and my dealer want the answer today.