Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    thai models will have manual in GLI and VTI but only auto VTI-s

there are not many Vibe-S left, the are still cheaper than the thai VTI-S and come with more!
    The Vibe price hasn't been negotiable with most dealers. Is it likely that the Thai imports will be negotiable down to similar prices as the Jap Vibe?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    true! its the old story, why discount the price if its already good value and u have very limited stock!!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Hi all,

I need some advice from those who have recently purchased a 2012 Jazz Vibe-S. How long did you have to wait from the time that you ordered your car to the day that you actually took delivery? What do you consider as a reasonable waiting period for one of these? I placed an order on 23/04/2012 for a Vibe-S through a Sydney metro dealer with delivery quoted for May (actually stated on the contract). After weeks of chasing up the dealer for a delivery date, I finally managed to get a date of 11/06/2012. Is there anyone else out there that has had to wait this long for a car?

I hope it's worth the wait....

Sorry, my bad. I should've read through the thread properly before I posted my last message

Let's hope my dealer's estimate of 11th June is reliable...

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    You should be right with that date as there are no more shipments anyway.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 Manual
    Hi Firstjazz,

I placed an order for a white Vibe S on 24th April. My dealer made it quite clear that the car wouldn't arrive until June. All cars from the previous shipment were already allocated.

I think your dealer was giving you false expectations to claim that delivery could be in May.

But......it will be worth the wait.

Cheers
    Artie

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe-S
    Hi FirstJazz,

My Sydney dealer quoted a date a little bit earlier than when he finally delivered, that was a few weeks back. I think there was a weather issue affecting shipping.

You'll have seen in this thread that Singa Ace was the carrier for some shipments, well its currently on its way from Japan to Brisbane, due there on 2 June, and maybe your car will be unloaded in Port Kembla a few days later, which would fit with your expected delivery date?

As others say, it will be worth the wait!

Cheers,

Ray

Singa Ace is here: http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shi...MMSI=563380000

Cheers all, much appreciated. I guess I'll just have to be a bit more patient.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    What's the best deal one has got on a Vibe S auto? We're in Sydney and looking to get one for the girlfriend, might choose the vomit green colour too hehehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by pitiek View Post
    How much is people paying for a vibe-s these days?
    Does the dealers have the upper hand since stock are limited?
    $22k with mats and slimline rego plate

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    Quote Originally Posted by DoAvl View Post
    $22k with mats and slimline rego plate
    Auto or manual?

the vibe S only came out in auto. Vibe came out in auto and manual transmission