Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    nah ... in Sydney.

Oh well, just found out that if i use the Honda Finance i will get the first 3 repayments paid for, thats approx $1200 off. However, there is a $600 pro rata. Basically, if i pay off the entire loan after 3 months, i pay $570 early exit fee. Which still works out pretty good..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by 62rocket View Post
    Bet you're glad you went somewhere else like Austral. Highway Honda are hopeless and don't budge on price....
    Absolutley ! Got my car and finance/paperwork done within 1 week. Happily enjoying my car at the moment.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Anyone who has their new Jazz or dealers here....Anyone have an andriod based phone and know if the steering wheel controls work (or in fact is compatible with non-iphones). The brochure just says iphone/ipod and USB.
    Last edited by BiLL|z0r; 22-04-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

I cancelled my order yesterday.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by randyat View Post
    I cancelled my order yesterday.
    Any issues with cancelling? I'm in 2 minds but figured I've waited this long and the CVT is dodge in my current Jazz anyway.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Signa Ace docked Brisbane 2 days ago and left yesterday. Looks like it'll be in Sydney port by tomorrow morning.
    Dealer told me the ship won't dock until the 2nd May. Either we've been informed of the wrong ship or the dealers are now over estimating the times as too many clients are fed up with broken promises.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    I picked up my Vibe-S today. I noticed the built date is March 2012. The little Jazz looks great! It looks similar to my Civic FN2.

I just told my dealer that I wanted to cancel and he could not do anything but to accept ... However, having said this, he knows that Honda Au called me to personally tell me that my delivery date have been delayed from 3rd week april to 3rd week may.

Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post
    Any issues with cancelling? I'm in 2 minds but figured I've waited this long and the CVT is dodge in my current Jazz anyway.
    Last edited by randyat; 22-04-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vibe-S & EG9
    Walked into a dealer today and ordered a Jazz Vibe S, got a deal I'm very happy with too... two weeks or there abouts to wait, I'm excited.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    What colour? Doesn't seem fair we waited months and months. All this "we'll be sold out in weeks" was obviously bollocks.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Dealer called today. Car ready next Wednesday. Of course now my finance guy is on holidays from Tuesday onwards. Typical.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vibe-S & EG9
    Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post
    What colour? Doesn't seem fair we waited months and months. All this "we'll be sold out in weeks" was obviously bollocks.
    I ordered a black one which was the colour I was after, I was pretty lucky I think...