Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe-S
    hello, just signed up but been following this thread since I ordered Vibe-s last week of January. My dealer told me last week that my car will be delivered 3rd week of April. 2.5 months of waiting. I was told that it will be delivered in March when I ordered the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz newbie View Post
    hello, just signed up but been following this thread since I ordered Vibe-s last week of January. My dealer told me last week that my car will be delivered 3rd week of April. 2.5 months of waiting. I was told that it will be delivered in March when I ordered the car.
    they were supposed to be delivered in march but were all delayed to end of april, this is not the dealers fault. It is affecting us all and there is nothing we can do about it. Just be patient and enjoy the vibe s when it arrives!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe-S
    Wow, just received my 1st phone call from my dealer ever (Re Jazz). The Jazz should be making its way about Saturday, hoping for a Tuesday collection.

hoping yours as well Bill|Z0r.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    12 Jazz Vibe-S
    I got a call from my dealer yesterday afternoon. The car should be at the dealership around the 11th of this month, then add a few days for them to do their bits and pieces. They said it might be a couple of days either side of that, but that was the update they'd been given around delivery. So with luck it shouldn't be too much longer now.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I doubt mine will be here by the end of April being it was always tipped for early April anyway and we are now only getting March's cars.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Update from Honda (April shipment):

Good Afternoon

we have had notification that the Singa Ace may be late due to bad weather
    near Japan coast has been very severe of the last few days.

It is forecasted that bad weather will persists for a
    the few days as well

Currently the ETA of this shipment into dealership is 2nd of May with the
    ship currently due to dock into Melbourne on the 19th and SA 23rd . Please
    consider when working on customer deliveries that this date could blow out
    by around 4-5 working days at this stage.

When I get more information, I will let you know

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe-S
    got a call from dealer. he said that there will be delay by 5 days. ship will be arriving on 22 April from 17 April.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I wonder if that was what my dealer tried to ring me about on Saturday. I missed the call and he never rung back.
    I know it's not the Honda dealers fault but do you think I can "convince" them for a freebie or 2 because it's late? I didn't bargain anything during the purchase and would love a plastic boot liner and rear bumper protector. I use my boot every day for carting stuff in and out.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe-S
    the wait is over, the lil Storm Silver Vibe-S is finally here and very real. with 6Km on the clock I had to give Jazzy Jeff a nice break in period. So up Springbrook we went and do the other side did we traveled. 93Km later am pleased with the performance of this lil Jazz.

Definitely requires wider tyres for spirited driving.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Congrats. VonBibra's call me 15mins ago. Still waiting for April shipment news. I just told them, meh, I just keep putting km's on the trade in

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    12 Jazz Vibe-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Levinson Durbin View Post
    the wait is over, the lil Storm Silver Vibe-S is finally here and very real. with 6Km on the clock I had to give Jazzy Jeff a nice break in period. So up Springbrook we went and do the other side did we traveled. 93Km later am pleased with the performance of this lil Jazz.

Definitely requires wider tyres for spirited driving.
    Congratulations, still waiting for mine, supposed to be coming into Brisbane any day now .... but not holding my breath. Any chance of some photos ? Mine is storm silver too but I've not seen a Vibe S in this colour yet, bought somewhat blind. I am sure it's not going to be as dark as the colour in the brochure.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe-S
    got Jeff tinted today, looks great. for those that have received their vehicles (and UNLS1) a question if I may. Do your Vibe(S) have the door lock control as depicted on Honda Australia Website

I have a blank in place.