Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux AT
    Hi guys, I'm about to order one of these (Vibe-S, storm silver).. is anyone getting discounted price? i know its a good deal regardless, and demand is high.. just want to make sure

Cheers
    Last edited by Fader; 10-01-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    they are selling very well and i think most of the first shipment will be sold out!
    most dealers are not offering discounts as there is practicaly sfa margins due to coming from japan and being so well specd.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r35
    hey guys anyone that knows heeps about a jazz hopefully answers my question. i saw a link on youtube of a jazz located in the uk and it had a factory panoramic sun roof ? would any model like that come to aus ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTTWXA4jbVU thats the link cheers guys

Can Honda Australia keep importing the JDM version even after the floods damage is recovered? I'd gladly play 1k extra for the JDM version.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by -B18C2- View Post
    hey guys anyone that knows heeps about a jazz hopefully answers my question. i saw a link on youtube of a jazz located in the uk and it had a factory panoramic sun roof ? would any model like that come to aus ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTTWXA4jbVU thats the link cheers guys
    no it wont, if it did it will prob be the hybrid jazz.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by FitRS View Post
    Can Honda Australia keep importing the JDM version even after the floods damage is recovered? I'd gladly play 1k extra for the JDM version.
    once thailand is back online we wont get anymore JDM. it just costs too much to import from japan.

Quote Originally Posted by FitRS View Post
    Why? Have studies been done with empirical evidence to prove that Japanese hands and robots are better than Thai?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    Why? Have studies been done with empirical evidence to prove that Japanese hands and robots are better than Thai?
    well said!
    same as UK civic also!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    Yes, yes they have... Japan robots are better than Thai's robots and for hands.. well, Japanese hands are also better than Thai hands because they are the hands that make the robots!

You'll get higher resale value with the Jap built Jazz even if the Thai built one was the same quality. Perception is everything.

If I were you and I was concerned about resale value I'd buy a house.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    I've never understood why people who are concerned with resale price buy brand new cars?
    to see all of my build, checkout