Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425
    Good Morning Everyone. Still waiting for Pics. Hopefully someone will help.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this forum. Currently I am stil waiting for my Milano Red Vibe S to come. The dealer said it will come around 20-21 June, but apparently it won't happen until next week, according to them when I called them earlier today. Hopefully there won't be anymore delay.

Hi Fatsoslim

Have you picked up the car? i am taking delievery today. exciiiited

Finally I've got my Vibe S yesterday!
    The Milano Red is cool. I thought it would be a bit darker.
    I just bought the all weather carpet from the dealer. They tried to convinced me to get the rust & paint protection, but thanks to this forum who's let me know that all those protection things are not worthed, especially for $1100!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsoslim View Post
    Finally I've got my Vibe S yesterday!
    The Milano Red is cool. I thought it would be a bit darker.
    I just bought the all weather carpet from the dealer. They tried to convinced me to get the rust & paint protection, but thanks to this forum who's let me know that all those protection things are not worthed, especially for $1100!

Did they do the hard sell on paint protection ? I only ever bought one car from a dealer, and I didn't think I was going to get out alive after knocking back their paint and fabric protection. I swear, I nearly walked out and told them to get stuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by fundies View Post
    Did they do the hard sell on paint protection ? I only ever bought one car from a dealer, and I didn't think I was going to get out alive after knocking back their paint and fabric protection. I swear, I nearly walked out and told them to get stuffed.
    wow! that's sounds scary.
    Luckily my dealer wasn't that bad. They did try to convinced me a couple of times, but luckily I had a good amount of time to think about it while waiting for the car to arrive. If only I didn't have to wait for almost 2 months for the car, I probably just bought what they said about protections.

picked up the car day before yesterday. its a fantastic little toy. i love the seats. they are so cosy and grips around the body. Is there anyone tried Samsung galaxy s2 with USB connection. My car is not picking up the phone. another thing is with bluetooth while on the phone, only the left side speaker works not the driver side. any suggestions

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by punrav View Post
    picked up the car day before yesterday. its a fantastic little toy. i love the seats. they are so cosy and grips around the body. Is there anyone tried Samsung galaxy s2 with USB connection. My car is not picking up the phone. another thing is with bluetooth while on the phone, only the left side speaker works not the driver side. any suggestions
    Left speaker only is normal, mine does it too. I'd prefer both both but meh.
    S2 galaxy won't work with USB input. I used an old USB stick in the end. The S2 USB disables the Bluetooth anyway so kinda useless in a car with bluetooth.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    12 Jazz Vibe S
    Hi everyone, this looks like a good site for information.
    I've just got my lovely 2012 Jazz Vibe S, I used to have a 2006 GLI, so it's quite a step up, and I love it, even though it seems to use heaps more petrol, but I've only done a couple of hundred kilometres so hopefully when it's run in it'll be better.

The bluetooth works fine with my phone, but I'd like to set it to auto answer, but can find nothing about it in the owner's handbook.
    I'd ask the dealer to show me but I live quite a way away.

Can anyone help?